Cantu Shea Butter Strengthening Treatment

TBird

About a month ago I was completely frustrated with my hair. CH (CaramelHonee)among others told me maybe I should try a clarifying shampoo, it may would help with the dullness I was experiencing. So I finally took that advice and Wooo hooo!!! I used the Suave daily clarifying and I got so much slip. My hair was easy to comb through and actually very soft. I didn't have time to deep condition so I used the Cantu Shea Butter Treatment. I just bought it and thought I'd try it out like EQP's Mango Butter. I spread a ton of it through my hair and put in a loose bun. My mom was like your hair is so shiny! As it dried, it was so soft and shiny and smelled pretty good too. I don't know if anyone else has tried this but I love it and had to share. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

this cantu is a deep conditioning treatment?
the shea butter i use is by ors and it does leave the hair soft and silky /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its not a deep conditioning treatment. Its a daily moisturizer. Well at least I use everyday and with my thick 4b hair it doesn't leave it greasy. Love it.

I think I went to this link before it went down but you couldn't purchase the products here. I will keep looking and make a post if I find somehwere online that sells it.

<font color="purple">I almost bought it at Wal-Mart yesterday, but my good side said, "No, not now". I didn't listen to my bad side, though. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'll have to wait until then. I would love to try that and the conditioner whenever I can. </font>

Back