Candy_C! GET IN HERE!

BeautifulFlower

I just had to give you a shout out! I love your hair care methods. Your hair is beautiful, you are beautiful and intelligent. I believe you have contributed significantly to the LHCF ladies. Honorary Hair Genius!

Thank you for your tips and products that care for hair naturally and care for the body naturally to acheive great lengths.

I nominate you for feature of the month.
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I just had to give you a shout out! I love your hair care methods. Your hair is beautiful, you are beautiful and intelligent. I believe you have contributed significantly to the LHCF ladies. Honorary Hair Genius!

Thank you for your tips and products that care for hair naturally and care for the body naturally to acheive great lengths.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

i second that:yep:

Me, too. Your hair is an inspiration and you've given loads of advice from vitamins, hair products, etc.

She's a sweetie, too.:yep: She always calls people "hun"--thats how you can tell she's so sweet.:grin:

OH MY GAAAWWDDDDDD!!!!!!

HAHAHA thankyou kiss kiss kisssssss

hehehe ive gone all shy :drunk:

It's ecause of you that I bought Avocado butter and it just melts in your hand so smoothly.

Me, too. Your hair is an inspiration and you've given loads of advice from vitamins, hair products, etc.

She's a sweetie, too.:yep: She always calls people "hun"--thats how you can tell she's so sweet.:grin:

hahah oh my gosh do i? lol

i usually say "babe" or "bab" (yam yam accent) in the nonvirtual world :grin:

I agree ur hair is beautiful and u always give helpful advice...
U should be a feature of the month soon:yep:...no doubt

AWW THANKYOU!

i've only been a member for two years, i just looked at my old journal its so basic even then, i thought iwas a project junkie.. i really wasnt!

Candy C has given me quite a few helpful tips :yep: including taking vitamins at night time, using avocado, egg and olive oil to condition, and also the significance of vitamin B Complex vits (faster growth).

Last edited:
Back