LAUREN450 GET IN HERE!!!

Your Pm box is FULL Ms Popular!:lachen:I've been wondering, what products you use on you natural hair (shampoo, condish, deep con, the works!) I've been stalking your album:look: and can't find it anywhere!:cry:

ETA: I also want your make-up secrets!:grin:

OK, seeing my name in a thread title made my heart drop!:lachen:

I've been meaning to update my Fotki with my new products and regimen. I guess I will get on that tonight.

I don't have a staple line yet. I'm still searching for that holy grail product. For now, I use cheapie stuff...Either Sunsilk or Dove shampoos, mixed with a litle baking soda if I need to clarify. For cons, I use Sunsilk Hydra TLC, Dove for Dry Hair, and Elasta QP DPR-11 for deep cons.

When I deep con, I slather on the con, wrap a steaming hot towel around my hair, then a plastic grocery bag, then sit under my dryer for 30 minutes (a bootleg steam treatment:grin:). For co washes, I use Suave or V05 cons.

For styling, I use Fantasia IC Gel with Sparklites. I use this on my twists and puffs and stuff.

I don't use anything on my braidouts/twistoust but a little Garnier Sleek and Shine serum for shine.

I use my Denman for detangling, which I always do on wet hair.

That's about it...I try to keep it pretty simple. I'm just going for growth right now...I've trimmed twice since I BC'd, both times after straightening.

Let me go read through the rest of the thread...:grin:

First: I saw Lauren's relaxed hair and vowed to get mine back in order. I had toyed with the idea of going natural again, but after seeing her progress album I had to reach my relaxed goals first!

Then she BC'd :drool:

And now I'm transitioning. We have similar hair types and I HAVE to see if I can grow a fro even half as lucious as hers.

Go LAUREN!!

Happy end , they found you , you have beautiful hair , I hope that you enjoyed your bithday day.
Cecilie .

Can you remember what your relaxer regimen was-it's not in your Fotki...and what relaxer did you use? You know i love your hair relaxed and natural and i am your newest Fotki stalker...

Can you remember what your relaxer regimen was-it's not in your Fotki...and what relaxer did you use? You know i love your hair relaxed and natural and i am your newest Fotki stalker...

Thank you casey! I used Vitale Lye Relaxer, but I don't recommend it unless you want to be texlaxed. It doesn't process well at all.

I relaxed every 10-12 weeks and rollerset/flat ironed.

Lauren-can you tell me which orange rollers you talked about using to sleep in at night-you said you used 4 rollers...were they the orange perm rods or flexirods...Also where did you purchase your Aveda massage oil? Thank you!

Back