Can you use steam rollers on air dried hair?

*Michelle*

Blow dried hair? or does it have to be flat ironed first to get a smooth curly look?

I know this may sound dumb, but since I don't know and I KNOW you ladies know, I asked.:eek: I received a set for my bday in January (Conair Big Curl with steam option) I haven't used them. I just washed my hair and I'm thinking about trying just don't know at what point I use them.

TIA!

I think it depends on what look you are trying to get and your hair texture.

My hair is texlaxed bigtime and I like a sleek curly look. So I airdry my hair and flatiron before I can use Caruso rollers.

I don't like the way my hair looks of I don't flat-iron it first before I use carusos.

Yes, you can use it on air-dried hair. I have been very happy with the results. I recently added progress pics with air-dried hair and caurso rollers. I like hair with lots of body. When my hair is bone straight it is not flattering because I am growing out layers. So, most of the time I air-dry and then use my Carusos. I have 4b hair.

I'm a texlaxed 4b and I only airdry my hair. Here is one of pics from last year with a Caruso set (steam rollers about 10 minutes in my hair).

feb1better2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back