Run to get your caruso steam rollers!!!!!

godsflowerrr said:
Hey ladies. i have tried the caruso rollers and they are the ish!!!!!!!!! i have been reading threads on the caruso steam rollers for quite some time but i just never got them. after trying them, i wish that i wouldn't have waited as long as i did. WHY ohhhhh WHY didn't i try them sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!! :look: OMG..... i can't believe how soft and bouncy it made my hair!!!!!!!!!! i mixed a little Infusiun leave in conditioner to the water in the unit and my hair was soooooo smooth. it didn't even feel like it was my hair!!!!! For those who were thinking of buying one you won't regret it. this is definitely a keeper!!!!!
i have pics in my fotki.

*****why use direct heat when i can use this? i blow dried my hair before using the rollers. i wonder how it would come out it if I air dried or even bonnet dried my hair before rolling huum:) ???
Your hair and Caruso set looks gorgeous Godsflowerr! I always airdry my hair and sometimes I use my Caroso rollers on it (as I did in my avatar). It works very well on airdried hair. :yep:

Last edited:
wow your hair looks great!

i have a feeling that this might become my new best friend in college, b/c i'm worrying about how i'm going to do my hair for special events, or to just look cute, and i can't rollerset to save my life, and I don't want to be spending all my money with getting my hair done at the salon.

I have to start looking for this.

I also wanted to say: Caruso rollers are sold online at metrobeauty.com. the one with the 30 rollers is $39.99

south Florida ladies, you can go to one of the 4 metro beauty stores in downtown Miami if you want to get one.

I don't know if Sally's has them cheaper.

CarLiTa said:
I also wanted to say: Caruso rollers are sold online at metrobeauty.com. the one with the 30 rollers is $39.99

south Florida ladies, you can go to one of the 4 metro beauty stores in downtown Miami if you want to get one.

I don't know if Sally's has them cheaper.
Sally's with the sale would be only 24.99! That's why I am feenin and buggin the sally's reps!

They work wonders on my airdried hair. It saves me from having to blow dry. I like the idea of adding infusium to the water, but will this damage the unit?

oooh I should check out the Sally's down here then.

I also have another question:

what in the world are end papers? do you buy them somewhere? or is it something you make yourself?

I have a Caruso set, never used without the box but in the bag that comes with them if anyone is interested. I'll sell them for $25.00 + shipping.

CarLiTa said:
oooh I should check out the Sally's down here then.

I also have another question:

what in the world are end papers? do you buy them somewhere? or is it something you make yourself?
They are almost transparent, rectangle papers that come in a box of 100 or 1000. These are wrapped around usually sponge-type rollers before rolling up the hair. Some ladies place the paper on their hair ends first and then place the roller and roll it up. They make a smoother curl. Sally's sells them for about 69 cents per box and an $1.49 or so for a larger box.

I just sent my hubby to Sally's who said that they only had 1 set left. I've got some end papers, so I should have some nice curls tomorrow.

Dang, another thing to buy when I get home!! *Adding Carouso Rollers to mesh rollers and NTM smoothing cream.*

I experienced this same thing.. I am going to give another try...

I am going to wash /dry hair, then put a lil of some of whateva I hardly use in water, gotta buy some end papers, then I will try set and post pics... I hope they come out good... last time the curl didnt really last if there was hardly a curl...

MissVee said:
I must be doing something wrong because I have the same rollers and my curls never last. I am almost brastrap and my hair only bends no curl.. What are you all doing to get these great results? Help a sista out!

MV

Sally's know they need to give an extra discount to all LHCF members because we keep their stuff flying of the shelves.

I just bought my rollers yesterday and I tried out two of the rollers today just to see if I liked it. Well it's a keeper:D

woohoo! I just called Sally's by my house and they have 2 left (29.99 and an additional 4 dollar off coupon). I told the lady to hold one for me.....

Hope they work out:) :driver:

godsflowerrr said:
ladies please post your pics with the caruso results!!!!! i can't wait to see the BEAUTIFUL and BOUNCY curls:)

I can't locate the charger for my camera, but I'll post pics ASAP. However, my curls turned out nicely. They were bouncy, which was sort of getting on my nerves, but I got lots of compliments at work yesterday b/c I hardly wear curls.

wow i bet it was beautiful!!!!!! i can't wait to see:)
lala said:
I can't locate the charger for my camera, but I'll post pics ASAP. However, my curls turned out nicely. They were bouncy, which was sort of getting on my nerves, but I got lots of compliments at work yesterday b/c I hardly wear curls.

I brought mine today from Sally's will be using it tomorrow! I will post some pics.

Last edited:
Dang. Come on now, ya'll. My brain is getting overloaded with things that I need to try. I was just a Sally's today, and they had a set. But ofcourse, I'm reading this afterwards. I had seen the name of them before in threads, but nothing that talked about how good they are like this one. These threads are no help for a PJ like myself!!!!!:D

I purchased a set of Caruso's from Bed, Bath & Beyond after reading the comments on this board. I LOVE THEM! I did a rollerset with them and got lots of compliments on my hair when I went into work.

ladybug71 said:
I purchased a set of Caruso's from Bed, Bath & Beyond after reading the comments on this board. I LOVE THEM! I did a rollerset with them and got lots of compliments on my hair when I went into work.
Congratulations! I didn't even know Bed, Bath & Beyond sold them.

Back