Can you fall in love within 2 weeks of dating a new guy?

JewelleNY

Just wondering?

No new love for me :look: I have just been wondering if it is possible to fall in love so early or is it something else?

What is the earliest you ladies have fallen in love?

lol.....i've fallen in 'LUST' in 2 weeks. but in love...me personally i don't believe in it.. but i'm a realist so.....:perplexed

could be lust.... but I do think that it is possible to fall in love within a short period of time...

There are some people that you meet and feel like you've known forever.

hmm..i don't think so. Love takes time. what can you loave about someone in 2 weeks? what ups and downs have you been through for you to know that person is your ROCK in such a short span of time?

hmm..i don't think so. Love takes time. what can you loave about someone in 2 weeks? what ups and downs have you been through for you to know that person is your ROCK in such a short span of time?

You have a point there... Maybe I am just a hopeless romantic :lol:

I think you can fall in love in two weeks... Maybe that is why I am sitting out on the tree... :lachen::lachen:by myself but I think that something are just meant to happen so if the feels are there and who cares about the time you have been together. Love doesn't really know time but :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

No. I could think to myself "this guy is marriage material" if something absolutely amazing happened in those two weeks, but love? No. My heart is too guarded for such things. I could tell him I was in love though, if I thought it would give me an advantage. Wrong, I know, but whatev. All's fair in love and war.

No. I could think to myself "this guy is marriage material" if something absolutely amazing happened in those two weeks, but love? No. My heart is too guarded for such things. I could tell him I was in love though, if I thought it would give me an advantage. Wrong, I know, but whatev. All's fair in love and war.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:^^^^^Sonce, sonce... love you, girl...

Anything possible, Jewelle..

Personally, I dont think that could happen for me... I'm way too guarded. I require nice and slow.

Hmmm, you could fall in love with the lie he told you he was. It takes time to know the real person and fall in love with that.

True :) I guess that goes back to the age old question of what is love? :grin:

I think you can fall in love in two weeks... Maybe that is why I am sitting out on the tree... :lachen::lachen:by myself but I think that something are just meant to happen so if the feels are there and who cares about the time you have been together. Love doesn't really know time but :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

Girl, I'm on that tree with you :drunk: I keep singing that song by Anita Baker about No Fairy Tales but I live in a fairy tale world :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:^^^^^Sonce, sonce... love you, girl...

Anything possible, Jewelle..

Personally, I dont think that could happen for me... I'm way too guarded. I require nice and slow.

But, can't one be guarded and still in love? :) You would just be in denial or something, right?

I'm a hopeless romantic and I believe that it is possible to fall in love within 2 week- But putting up with the bull that may come with the package later on is another story :ohwell:.

You can fall in love with what you know about him for those 2 weeks.

That's what happened with me and DH:yep:
2day is our 2yr wedding anniversary(which we both forgot lol:look::lachen:) so I guess I'll have to wait another 3 yrs to see if we made the right desciscion?!?:grin:

That's what happened with me and DH:yep:
2day is our 2yr wedding anniversary(which we both forgot lol:look::lachen:) so I guess I'll have to wait another 3 yrs to see if we made the right desciscion?!?:grin:

Congrats. Yup, the same thing happened with me an my DH. We fell in love so quickly that I would literally check my calendar to try to convince myself that it had been longer than a few days. It was strange, but REAL.

From the moment I first spoke to my husband, I knew something special and different was occurring. We spoke to each other non-stop. We couldn't wait to see each other again in person. By our third date, I knew we would get married. We've been together for going on 18 years now (married for almost 17).

I never felt that way about any of the other guys I had gone out with previously. Had we fallen in love after only 2 weeks? I don't know. But I know that we knew that we were meant to be together almost immediately.
:dinner:

Back