Can someone help me with the Porosity Control System please?

4everbeautifull1

Hi ladies, I just purchased the Porosity Control (233 Repair System) and the Moisture Recovery (619 moisture system). I want to make sure I am using then correctly. My question is, how do I use them? Is the 619 a deep conditioner? I just don't want to over do anything and I was going to do a deep conditioner after using both of these. So this is what my plan is. I will cowash, then I will do the porosity control, then I will do the moisture recovery and then deep condition with ORS replenishing under the dryer. I have never used these products but I hear so many good things about them and I am really trying to get this thing right so can my sistas please help me out?

Sorry for being so long winded but I am really trying to go hard and avoid a setback. Oh and before I forget, how often would you girls use this? Thanks in advance! :grin:

You really shouldn't need to use PC (233) more than once a week. I think you need to play with it to see which way it works best for you - either as a midstep or end step.

I personally use it as a mid-step. I pre-poo, poo, PC, followed by my protein conditioner and then moisture conditioner.

However, some other LHCF-ers have said it worked better to use PC as a final step before styling.

I have never used Moisture Recovery, so I can't help you with that product.

You really shouldn't need to use PC (233) more than once a week. I think you need to play with it to see which way it works best for you - either as a midstep or end step.

I personally use it as a mid-step. I pre-poo, poo, PC, followed by my protein conditioner and then moisture conditioner.

However, some other LHCF-ers have said it worked better to use PC as a final step before styling.

I have never used Moisture Recovery, so I can't help you with that product.

Did you notice a difference in your hair after using the PC? I really think this has been the missing step in my routine. I think it will be beneficial for sure.

Back