Can I PLEEEEAAAZZZZEE use my blow dryer and curling irons this ONE time????

taylokc

As many of you know, my hard top dryer went on home to glory a few days ago. Now its the weekend and I have alot of stuff to do but my head looks a fool! I've ordered my new dryer but it won't be here for another week. I haven't used my curling irons and blowdryer since this past fall, but I don't have a dryer so I can't rollerset my hair and I can't airdry it. It would take a day or two to dry, literally. So could I use my blow dryer and curling iron this one time????

P.S. I'm 13weeks post with about 2 inches of NG and I just bought Garnier Frutis Length and Strength conditioner to use as a co-wash after I wash with ORS Creamy Aloe....just trying to justify my potential action:rolleyes:

I have some KeraCare SIlken Seal, and VIA heat protectant. Is that enough???? OR do I need to use something else????

why are you asking permission? :) it's your hair! do whatever you like!

but as an alternative to the curling iron... do you own flexi-rods? if so, use those to bump your ends. after i blow dry, i set flexi-rods on dry hair with a little bit of leave-in conditioner, and let it sit for about an hour, then take them out, and my hair is wonderfully bouncy and curly :grin:

No I don't own flexirods. For some reason I've avoided those. They look hard to use. But I've washed, blowdryed, and flat ironed and it looks really good.

Back