CAN I AIRDRY JUST AFTER I RELAXED OR DO I HAVE TO GO UNDER THE DRYER ??

Its probably best that you dont go under the dryer. I say this is because I remember a beautician refusing to crimp a clients hair right after a relaxer but the client insisted. Hesistantly, the beautician crimped her hair. She didn't want to because heat pluse chemicals = :nono:.Few hours later, the clients hair literally broke off in large patches. The harsh chemicals is enough. Give your hair a break.

you can wrap your hair and airdry or you can even roller set your hair and air dry it. You don't have to use heat. Your hair looks good and healthy :grin: :grin:

Yes, you can air dry. I would recommend that you don't use any elastics to put it in a ponytail -- don't airdry in any styles that will cause tension on the hair.

Its probably best that you dont go under the dryer. I say this is because I remember a beautician refusing to crimp a clients hair right after a relaxer but the client insisted. Hesistantly, the beautician crimped her hair. She didn't want to because heat pluse chemicals = :nono:.Few hours later, the clients hair literally broke off in large patches. The harsh chemicals is enough. Give your hair a break.

THANK YOU! SAME THING I WAS THINKING !! PS PLEASE STALK MY FOTKI LOL

http://public.fotki.com/latingirly112484/relaxer-march-08-2008/freshrelaxer.html

I almost always airdry my hair after relaxing. Well, actually I usually put it up in a shower cap with deep conditioner in it and sleep with it like that overnight. It's probably not necessary but its just become my routine.

I JUST RELAXED MY HAIR AND I DONT WANT TO PUT ANY HEAT ON IT , ONE BECAUSE IM TRYING TO DO NO HEAT AND TWO BECAUSE I HATE THE DAMN DRYER!! IS IT MANDATORY TO GO UNDER THE DRYER AFTER BEING RELAXED .. OR CAN I AIRDRY ???

http://public.fotki.com/latingirly112484/relaxer-march-08-2008/freshrelaxer.html

P.S. PLEASE STALK MY FOTKI I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT :yep:
It's never mandatory to go under the dryer after relaxing. Although bonnet dryers are indirect heat and probably okay, direct heat and relaxed hair do not go together. I prefer airdrying overnight. :)

Back