camellia oil

newflowers

Hi -

I am almost out of my favorite - camellia oil. I love this for hair and skin.

FNWL has been out of stock for a couple of months. I called and they said mid-March, but not yet. I called again and they said endof March, but my bottle will be dry by then.

Does anyone know where I can buy non-scented (preferably) pure, cold-pressed camellia oil at a reasonable price?

I found some sites selling two onuces for $15 or more - I may have to resort to that, but I know when FNWL has it again, I can buy 64 oz for $25.

Please help.

Camellia oil is similar to evoo but has a higher percentage of efa's and is lighter. Like evoo, it can be used for cooking as well as skin and hair care.

I prefer co to evoo because it is lighter (not as heavy/dense) so does not clog my pores. It also absorbs very quickly - very similar to jojoba.

For hair care, camellia oil will prevent dryness while adding shine; co is not as heavy as evoo so I use it on my hair (and my daughters) when wearing down. Our hair is swingy but protected - I find evoo to be too heavy.

I got a 32 ounce bottle from Oils by Nature a couple weeks ago, but they are out of stock as well. Garden of Wisdom has a four ounce bottle for $6.55 I think, if you just want purchase some to tide you over for a couple of weeks. It is pricey there, though. I paid $11.75 I think for 32 ounces, which was a great price.

Back