Calling Out: Sweet Cashew!!!

Nice & Wavy

Have you all seen her hair in her siggy:eek: :eek: :eek: ? It is so long and so pretty and thick. I remember when I first came to LHCF and saw her hair and thought it was so long, but now, it has grown tremendously!

Good job, Sweet Cashew...when my hair grows up, I want it to be just like yours :p !!!

Great thread!!! I love SC's hair!!! It's absolutely beautiful, and she has a sweet, positive, and beautiful personality to match!!! :)

KiniKakes said:
Great thread!!! I love SC's hair!!! It's absolutely beautiful, and she has a sweet, positive, and beautiful personality to match!!! :)

She sure does! Ummmm....KiniKakes, you look beautiful in the picture in your siggy!

Sweet Cashew is definitely an inspiration! She's beautiful and her hair is just perfect.:) I love seeing her avatar.

OT:KiniKakes you're so pretty! I love the new signature!

Agreed about Sweet Cashew.

I'm also glad you ladies mentioned Kinikakes - everytime I see her picture I think "that lady is gorgeous!!!". :D

I get an average of about 2.75" every 7 months while SweetCashew gets about 2" or more per month:eek: That is amazing growth!! No wonder why her hair grows so long. It's SO beautiful!!

Last edited:
:eek: Where did this thread come from? Ladies thanks so much. I've been going through this thread thinking all you ladies have beautiful hair too.

And KiniKakes you are looking fierce. I need to get down to your size:look:

michc said:
Agreed about Sweet Cashew.

I'm also glad you ladies mentioned Kinikakes - everytime I see her picture I think "that lady is gorgeous!!!". :D

And I was JUST about to call *HER* out about looking so FABULOUS in her siggy!!!!

I've been an admirer of SweetCashew's locks for quite some time. She is a hair idol of mine! I can't wait to obtain her length! She and her hair are simply gorgeous!!! :yep:

Back