OMG!!!! Curlie_rae's siggy pic!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late response but the new job keeps me busy so I don't get to check the forum as much as I would like to. :ohwell:

First off thanks to everyone for the lovely comments *blushing*! Honestly there are soooo many ladies on the board with BEAUTIFUL hair that I never thought I would be singled out.:shocked:

To answer the regime question, I really don't have steady products I use. I try to wash once a week with a variety of moisturizing shampoos (whatever is in the cabinet). And deep condition with Africa's Best Hair Mayo (my only staple). Everyday I comb and brush in the shower with hair loaded with conditioner (again, whatever is in the cabinet, usually Sauve). I go through conditioner like crazy so at least Sauve is cheap. I think the thing that has helped me retain length and thickness is limiting heat (no surprise there). I get my hair flat ironed 4-5 times a year and which my boyfriend loves and not so secretly wishes I do more often. My everyday style is the puff. I'm actually on the quest for a good daily moisturizer that I can use.

Again, thanks so much for the complements everyone - sorry for my delayed response.:D :D

curlie rae said:
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late response but the new job keeps me busy so I don't get to check the forum as much as I would like to. :ohwell:

First off thanks to everyone for the lovely comments *blushing*! Honestly there are soooo many ladies on the board with BEAUTIFUL hair that I never thought I would be singled out.:shocked:

To answer the regime question, I really don't have steady products I use. I try to wash once a week with a variety of moisturizing shampoos (whatever is in the cabinet). And deep condition with Africa's Best Hair Mayo (my only staple). Everyday I comb and brush in the shower with hair loaded with conditioner (again, whatever is in the cabinet, usually Sauve). I go through conditioner like crazy so at least Sauve is cheap. I think the thing that has helped me retain length and thickness is limiting heat (no surprise there). I get my hair flat ironed 4-5 times a year and which my boyfriend loves and not so secretly wishes I do more often. My everyday style is the puff. I'm actually on the quest for a good daily moisturizer that I can use.

Again, thanks so much for the complements everyone - sorry for my delayed response.:D :D

WOW, your hair is B E A U T I F U L!!! So thick, healthy, and lovely! Go 'head girl!:p

Yeah, I've seen her signature before!!! Her hair is GORGEOUS! It's amazing to see member's signatures or avatars who have long hair and do not post often!!!

curlie rae said:
Hi everyone!

So glad you finally got to see your shout out! ;) :D

Once again, I'm late in replying.:ohwell: The twistout was on wet hair. That is actually an older picture, my hair was shorter than what it is now, so my twistout looks different. I need to update that pic with a current twist-out.

leleepop said:
Beautiful hair and my goal length natural. BTW how did you do your twistout? Dry or wet hair?TIA

Back