Calling out Sistaslick

What yall talking about, her hair ain't all that.:rolleyes: (can you smell the jealousy). Just kidding:D . I love you hair Sista. You are one of my true inspirations and I stalk your album and read your regime constantly. Hope to make it to your length one day. What a beautiful head of hurr.

Lovely,Lovely,Lovely Hair Sista-You Are One Of My Hair Inspirations:) My Hair Wants To Be Like Yours When It Grows Up:D You Are Such A Wonderful Woman.Thanx For The Advice That You Have Given Me:kiss:

Your hair looks really purty! Great job! You take great hair pics too. I never even thought about sitting on the counter to take a picture. LOL I gotta try that.

Hey Sista girl! Your hair is beautiful! I love the length and thickness. Thanks for all your information and continue to share. You grow Sista!

Her hair is WACK! And so is SHE! SIKE! Luv you Sis! Luv your hair too! Always showing and proving that with the right info, black hair can grow! Now you know Im still waiting on my ride.... Had me sitting outside for a whole dang hour!

I got $0.97.... How far will that get us.... Not even out the city huh? :nono: DARNIT! Angie will be in highschool before I get a ride! :lol: But back to the topic Sis your hair IS awesome! Ill never stop telling you that and You know you are the guru of haircare, period. Now get off the computer :lol:

Back