Buyer's remorse!: Just ordered some Ojon...

lilikoi

Buyer's remorse!: Just ordered some Ojon...UPDATE

...and I'm already regretting it!

I don't reasonably expect this to be a life-changing product–Just a nice oil. In a very, very, pretty package (the cute comb!). So, WHY DID I THIS I SPEND MONEY ON THIS?

Should I just enjoy the (very) guilty pleasure, or should I sell it on ebay or something (or here! Any takers?). Any reviews to help me make up my mind?

I REALLY want to mend my wicked PJ ways. Advice, please.

12/7/10 UPDATE: Got it. Liked the feel but hated the smell! It's up for sale in the exchange forum. Name your price!

Last edited:
You can go to your local Sephora and get samples of just about any product (they carry OJON). If you buy something and do not like it you can return it for store credit. I remember trying OJON a when I was relaxed. My hair prefers water-based moisturizers instead of oils.

Girl enjoy it! It smells wonderful.

Matta'fact I have some down in the crate! I need to put that back in rotation.

The line is great. The shampoo doesn't strip at all, the conditioner can be used as a DC for fine hair and the oil is (*one of my all time favorite hair greases. only surpassed by hippopotamus fat.)

The oil is a great pre-poo, hot oil treatment. Enjoy it. Oh the leave in spray is good too.

*the above was inserted by DH.

Girl enjoy it! It smells wonderful.

Oh no, don't say that! I'm a sucker for smells!

I'll wait until I get the package to decide. Suspect I'll keep it.
Returning to the store it's very inconvenient because I had to drive 2 hours to the "city" to get it.

Thank you all for your responses!

P.S. I'm really not kidding when I ask for help with my "PJism". How can I just stop buying hair-care related stuff?!

Oh no, don't say that! I'm a sucker for smells!

I'll wait until I get the package to decide. Suspect I'll keep it.
Returning to the store it's very inconvenient because I had to drive 2 hours to the "city" to get it.

Thank you all for your responses!

P.S. I'm really not kidding when I ask for help with my "PJism". How can I just stop buying hair-care related stuff?!

Girl, Honestly, I was tryna' help you:lol:

I haven't heard anything but good stuff about the Oil and the Leave-In Spray or the Spritz?:grin:

I was tryna' help you out.:look: Isn't the oil like 4 ounces?:perplexed

When you find out the answer to this @bolded: Please PM Me!:lol:

chile that was my man typing some nonsense. He said he was gonna join the forum to get tips on keeping his beard smooth. SMH

Oh man was I ....what do they call it assisting or aiding? I'm sorry.

Enabling. That's the term. Yes, you were.:lol:

P.S. Your husband's funny! After I heard about the whale sperm conditioner I thought I'd heard everything. So, yeah, Hippo didn't sound so outlandish! Hey, it could happen!:lachen:

I love all of Ojon's products, and the smell is awesome. I love using it as a pre-poo, does wonders for my hair. The is no cure for PJism, well one, you need to have NO money to spend, that should cure it:lachen:.

As a fellow PJ... who was excited to find her Amazoned kenra waiting this afternoon I have no solid advice about curbing the habit:shopping::shopping::shopping::shopping:

However I say...
Don't borrow trouble! Enjoy enjoy...and if you don't..return return... Lol My favorite shampoo costs $54.00 a liter...I was really two steps from returning it...glad I didn't as now for the past two plus yeas this has been my go to... plus I have saved TONS of money on poo... Bc I have my <3. Like how i'm justifying this?? ahh Don't know till you try...anyway tell me how you like the Ojon, as it is on my hit list too:drunk:

As expensive as Ojon is I would go ahead and just use it up and not buy it again. I've only heard good things about the line from most people who use it.

As expensive as Ojon is I would go ahead and just use it up and not buy it again. I've only heard good things about the line from most people who use it.

You don't understand--we're talking AVERSION to the fragrance. I found it too strong and too strange!

I couldn't stand it on my hair, and I only used the small amount that collected on the plastic seal. As I said, it FELT good on my hands and my hair was shiny and all, but I had to wash my hair right away.It was that bad.

I'm kind of super-sensitive to strong fragrances. It's the same reason I couldn't use "it's a10" or "hawaiian silky": nice scents, too strong.

I do love the smell of kinky curly knot today and the Coppola conditioner (overpriced but lots of slip and nice clean scent).

Anyway, some lucky gal will walk with a bargain, but I don't care...

Back