Buttas, Buttas, Buttas!

Okay, so I pulled out my Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt. Imma hafta' put it back. This became an Instant Hit upon Application. Smells good, feels amazing.:drool:

I must have another Jar of this. Very, very nice.:love:
Dangit @IDareT'sHair

Stop it...Please. You are making me want stuff I don't need. Please stop or I'ma have to:handslap: and put you on :ignore:. At the same time, :iloveyou:. What can I say, I can't help it :giggle:

Not really that impressed (unfortunately) with MHC Type4.:perplexed:

It's a lot heavier than I am use to using (even in the winter).:ohwell:

Will definitely use this to seal my ends. In all fairness to the product, I was a bit heavy-handed with it as well.

My preference so far is still the Buttery Soy which is a staple for me every (Fall/Winter) Season.

Not really that impressed (unfortunately) with MHC Type4.:perplexed:

It's a lot heavier than I am use to using (even in the winter).:ohwell:

Will definitely use this to seal my ends. In all fairness to the product, I was a bit heavy-handed with it as well.

My preference so far is still the Buttery Soy which is a staple for me every (Fall/Winter) Season.
@IDareT'sHair

I have the Type 4 as well but not the Buttery Soy, which I do want to try at some point. I haven't yet used the Type 4 Cream though so I have no idea if my hair will like it.

Sooooo this Alikay Shea Yogurt...is it creamy? Inquiring minds want to know...for research purposes...:takecover:

@NaturallyATLPCH
Nice & Creamy and Absolutely Wonderful:love:

I knew the reviews were much better on the Shea Yogurt as opposed to the Crème Brule, but it exceeded my expectations.:lick:

ETA: The name "Yogurt" is definitely befitting of this product.

Last edited:
Back