Buttas, Buttas, Buttas!

It is quite nice actually
@Aggie
I was kinda' hoping they woulda had a similar Sale like the one they had last year.

I think everything was 9 w/Free Shipping, but I also think the Sale was in December. I also love the Hibiscus L-I the Mint R/O and the Cowash.:love:

They have great CS too!:love2:

But I remember not buying anything for BF but stocking up in December - hopefully they will repeat that.

Hi ladies! I wasn't getting any of these mentions.
I haven't been using buttas on my hair like I used to. I started this thread 3 years ago when I was using buttas on my ends to chase length. Since I have cut my hair, I've been using more twisting creams. They just don't have a place in my regimen anymore. I don't care for long hair anymore.

I do use them on my body from time to time but for the past couple of years it hasn't been cold enough.

I see you ladies are still enjoying the buttas thread so please carry on! I will lurk and post from time to time but again, I don't use them enough to actively post.

Even though I've been using Lotion Leave-Ins lately, Buttas! Buttas! Buttas! are calling my name.:)

I recently used a little swipe of Bekura's Palm Tapioca, and it got me in the "Butta-Mood" although I use the term Butta/Creme/Pomade interchangeably (for the most part).:lick:

Hi y'all. I've been using APB Whipped Cupuacu and I'm thinking about joining the Shea Butter challenge with APB Hair & Body Butta and Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait...hmmm not sure...I also have two jars of SD Mocha Bling Butta.

Back