butt length hair girl in my office only uses

A Puerto Rican conditioner called luxevan, has anyone else ever used this she swears by it.
She is half Hatian and half Italian she has beautiful thick jet black hair down to her butt.so when it is straight it probably is hitting almost the back of her knees.

shocked.gif
I've seen it before but never paid it any mind.

Do you think her length could also be due to the fact that she is half Hatian and Italian? Did you ask her about her regimen or does she only contribute her growth to that conditioner?

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Do you think her length could also be due to the fact that she is half Hatian and Italian? Did you ask her about her regimen or does she only contribute her growth to that conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and do you think she'll let you take pics????
Flahssssss.gif
sekret.gif
love.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NGC said:
[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and do you think she'll let you take pics????
Flahssssss.gif
sekret.gif
love.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I'll ask her tomm
weird.gif

is her hair natural? is her hair type wavy/frizzy/curly? or coily/fuzzy/nappy?

there is a young girl in my apartment complex whose mother is nordic european and father is black american and she has long butt length kinda wavy hair and caramel tan skin. she never ever ever wears protective styles - her mom has always had her hair out and down or in one ponytail, which looks just like a pony's tail by the way. she is maybe 10 years old. i'm guessing it just grows that way by nature. no special product or maintenance or anything is required for her to do that.

keep us posted on the pics!

yeah I was thinking the same thing, not to be negative, but I think her hair is mainly genetic. Meaning it didnt take too much extra attention of special products to maintain. Now if her hair was very course I would think it would be more difficult or require more time and attention. Almost all hatians Ive met have had really pretty thick shiny hair even if it wasnt long. many have wavy hair too...

You know what mabey it is genetics, but today I asked her and she said that her hair was never this healthy and soft untill she came across this conditioner.. by the way she thinks that I am becoming (eh hem ) OBSESSED.
YA THINK I just started I have a long way ahead of me.PICS next week

it may be genetics...i saw a little girl, maybe about 10 years old, in june at applebees. she was black. her mom was blk, her dad was blk, and no they did not looked mixed, they were brown skin with type 4 hair from what i could tell. the little girl looked like she was a 4b and she was natural too. hair down to her butt!! i wanted to snap a picture with my camera phone
sekret.gif
but i had too much guilt since i didnt know her and i could never publish the pic of her anyway
nono.gif
but her hair was amazing!

My litlle cousin has 4b hair down to her but- She's 12 now- It's genetics in her case coz her has been that length since she was 5-

Back