Bull semen for hair

Ok lol... Do you know how mad I get when my DH gets it in my hair, on accident?? So if he caught me rubbing bull sperm in my hair on purpose, that might be grounds for divorce. He'd be all Like what, my sperm ain't good enuf for you anymore, you gotta go pick up some farm animal off the street?!?

You know, I wonder if I could put some bull**** in a bottle and get people to buy it? Since most of the hair products on the market today already are bull****, I say hey, might as well capitalize! I'll make a commercial like hey, do u hate your hair? Have you tried everything but nothing works? Well! What you need is some bull****!....

Ok lol... Do you know how mad I get when my DH gets it in my hair, on accident?? So if he caught me rubbing bull sperm in my hair on purpose, that might be grounds for divorce. He'd be all Like what, my sperm ain't good enuf for you anymore, you gotta go pick up some farm animal off the street?!?

You know, I wonder if I could put some bull**** in a bottle and get people to buy it? Since most of the hair products on the market today already are bull****, I say hey, might as well capitalize! I'll make a commercial like hey, do u hate your hair? Have you tried everything but nothing works? Well! What you need is some bull****!....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:look::lachen: I needed this laugh today :lachen:

:lachen:I had to stop reading this thread half-way through cause I was laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face

I will not be putting bull semen in my hair even if it would grow 5 inches a day.. Ewww

So of course I had to google bull semen. This is for the lurkers who will never admit they would like to give this a try :grin::grin:

Top Sires
46W604 Lees Rd.
Maple Park, IL 60151
January 2013 Specials

• Order Today! 630-365-6859
• Minimum of 25 Units Required for Specials Pricing
• Your #1 Club Calf Semen Source

Angus- Bando 1024 $22
Bando 1961 $23
B&J Renegade 1835 $21
BC Raven $25.50
B/R New Frontier 095 $22
By Product $23
Coleman Regis $24
Connealy Confidence $23
Copyright $25
Darkhorse $22
Duff Basic Instinct $70
Duff Encore $26
Duff Hobart $21
Duff New Attraction $26
Duff New Edition 6108 $27
EXAR New Look $10
EXAR Spartan $27
EXAR Totally Tuned $22
EXAR Tryon $30

:lachen::lachen::lachen::grin:

5 inches ? IDK
I might try it

Chiiiiile, bull semen ain't for my hair and scalp lol but ya'll go head. That crap might give me more chin hairs. I wanna see the befores and afters though.

Back