BT and the Gym???Neone

LadyCee

hEY for u guys who hit the gym alot or even plan on hitting up da gym wat do u do since ur using BT? Does it cause any trouble with your workouts? Do u wash after every since workout? jUst wondering since I pan to start again IDEAS??

I go almost everyday. I still apply nightly, and then wash every other day, or every third day. I don't have any problems.....Not sure what problems I would have any way, I'm sure why the gym would have any affect on it except the fact I need to lose 15 pounds!

I applied BT to my scalp on Thurs night and the following morning I went to the gym. Everything was OK until I went into the sauna to (pre-poo with heat/condish) and after about 10 mins, I distinctly caught the whiff of sulphur wafting through the hot air! I personally thought it was quite strong. I should add, however, that I'd been using it every other day since my last wash on the previous Monday, so there was already a build up and not just the one application. Good thing I was the only one in the sauna at the time. Other than that, it doesn't run down my scalp or anyting with a previous night's application, nor does it smell at all otherwise. I have the scented one.

i go to the gym about 4 times a week and i haven't had any problems. i use scented. by the way--i always wear a cotton headband, around my forehead. if i don't, all of the products from my hair run down my face and make my forehead break out. maybe others don't have that problem but it's stopped since i started wearing the headband ( i cut an old t-shirt into strips and use those.)

Back