BSL? What? Haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicachic

I just completed a 8 week stretch, which may not seem like much, but I used to go every 4 weeks.

I am not sure if this is officially BSL yet, but it is damn near close... I added the new pic to my signature.

What do you think? :drunk:

Well only my mommy and doctor have seen me naked... I don't wanna show my bra!... I'm a conservative young lady... Haha... :bath2:

so why wouldn't you take a picture in your t- shirt and draw a line where the bra would be when you upload it? i mean, how are we supposed to judge anything from that picture?

Hm. Perhaps get an old shirt and mark off the line where your bra falls or hold a towel at that point?

Or get a close fitting shirt and we can see where your hair falls as opposed to your shoulder blades! All the same, your hair looks nice and thick!! Long, too.:yep:
~*Janelle~*

Just visualize... :naughty: Haha... I mean I don't have a torso of a 7'0" man... Haha...
We dont know that. You could at least take a pic of your full back in a shirt. You cant even see any of your back in that pic, asking folks to visualize is doing 5 much. OR you could look in the mirror yourself, since you know better than us where your bra strap is, and judge for yourself.

Just visualize... :naughty: Haha... I mean I don't have a torso of a 7'0" man... Haha...
What? Na thats too much effort. You're gonna have to help us out a little bit if you want us to help you.

You can wear a cami, vest, marked t shirt, a towel wrapped around your chest. It doesn't have to be that difficult.

I'm not tiny though it's embarrassing for me to even wear a tank... I would never post a pic of my back rolls... I'm working on getting smaller but that will just take time. So to claim or not to claim... Hmm... Not sure... :catfight:

I'm not tiny though it's embarrassing for me to even wear a tank... I would never post a pic of my back rolls... I'm working on getting smaller but that will just take time. So to claim or not to claim... Hmm... Not sure... :catfight:

Maybe try a sweater or bath robe.......just kidding kinda :look:.

OP, maybe you could wear a fitted t-shirt with a bra on the outside of the shirt. As you can see, we are more than willing to help you.....you just need to help us a bit too.:look:

Can't see the bottom of your hair.. you could be there but it's hard to tell. Does the bottom of your hair touch your brastrap when you have your shirt off?

WHEW! TOUGH CROWD!!! :lachen::lachen:

OP: your hair from the pic in your siggy looks to be very close to bsl, but not there...BUT since i can barely see the ends of your hair, it's very hard to tell.

very pretty hair, btw...

ETA: OP: (off topic) is that you in your ava, too??

Last edited:
Looks like you are where I am at (check out my flat iron pics in my fotki) and I'm not bsl. Your hair sure does look healthy.

WHEW! TOUGH CROWD!!! :lachen::lachen:

OP: your hair from the pic in your siggy looks to be very close to bsl, but not there...BUT since i can barely see the ends of your hair, it's very hard to tell.

very pretty hair, btw...

ETA: OP: (off topic) is that you in your ava, too??[/quote]

I was just about to ask the same thing. Is that really you in that siggy?

To judge whether you are BSL or not, we'd at least need to see where your hair falls on your body even if you are wearing a shirt. Right now we can't see the whole length of it but at least it looks healthy.

Last edited:
Yes that is me in my avatar too ya'll... Haha... That was before the relaxer today in the first week of December 08'... I always said my hair grew fast... That's why I used to relax every 4 weeks. Hella new growth all up in my head... :hair: But in my avatar I had flat ironed, but since my head was cocked to the side it was hard to see where it actually fell on me. And yes that is me in the signature... I wouldn't lie to you!...

I attached the pic from Nov 08' that I originally took when I joined the forum. I wasn't relaxed then either but it was not that many weeks post. :locks:

I mean I am in no rush to claim anything... I am content. :yep: I am just happy I got my hair done. It was hard as heck to try to stop scratching. The thicker the roots get the harder it is for my scalp to breathe and I usually start to wash more to stop my scalp from getting itchy and flakes to start up.

Attachments

• IMG00052.jpg
    IMG00052.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 184
Are you wearing a tshirt in your siggy? Or is that your back?

In my siggy I am greying a grey long sleeve shirt. It was what I wore to the salon. I also wore sweatpants... Haha... No need to look all sexy in there! :yep:

I still haven't mastered which angle to take pics at. The new sig page from today was the first time I busted out my real camera. The others had been done on my cell. I thought the little screen on the back of my real camera would help guide me if I used another mirror in front of the other one. :wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back