BSL/MBL/WL/etc ladies: How do you protect your long hair @ night? Scarf's too small!!

I just stuff my hair in a bonnet and call it a night. I tried to do a loose bun, but lately they don't stay in all night.

Thanks for the link to the satinsakks! I'm buying one. Plus it's a bonus that's it's a black business! :)

Sent from my Comet

Re: BSL/MBL/WL/etc ladies: How do you protect your long hair @ night? Scarf's too sma

I order my scarves from this lady's site: http://prettyanntoinets.com/

Her bonnets and scarves are quite large. Of course, you can use a satin/silk pillowcase for added protection as well.

Re: BSL/MBL/WL/etc ladies: How do you protect your long hair @ night? Scarf's too sma

My hair is usually in bunned twists so I just tie a scarf around my hairline and then I use my satin pocket bonnet (I've been using this for my flat ironed hair as well). I have a satin pillowcase too for a little extra protection.

I don't have really long hair but I love my satinsakk. I wish the owner would respond to my emails or phone calls because I want to know when the colors and lengths will be restocked:(

Back