Any Ladies with MBL or BSL (but 5'1" - 5'4")

Yeah u got most ladies beat on here.... But understand where u coming from on the help even things out.

As i see it for me (make some objects appear not as big (kind of like the message on car mirror object may appear closer than they really are) on me some features seem a bit big)

I know right.. I should walk around with a diclaimer on my butt that says objects may appear MUCH larger than they seem and one on my hips that say, THESE DONT LIE....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I wish I could claim BSL :rolleyes: but a close friend of mine (she isn't on the boards) is 5'1" with hair that falls below BSL and it does not look overpowering at all.

I'm far too tall to join in this convo (5'4.5" :grin:) but I'm BSL and I don't think height matters as long as the hair is flattering and has some movement/bounce/shape to it. a few photos are in my album.

I'm 4ft. 11in. and my hair ranges from mid-back to waist stretched. My goal is hip length stretched. My hair will never look like too much because it shrinks alot:perplexed.

I'm 5'3" and 2" from BSL and my goal is to reach MBL and I don't see it as being overwhelming at all. :spinning: Now WL or longer maybe a bit much for me.

You'll be just fine :yep:

Hey,

I guess i'm a little between armpit and 5 inches from bra strap. I think mid back is fine for 5'1 - 5'4, i'm 5'4 and bra strap wouldn't look crazy with my height or any other females.

dang..why yall keep saying I'm 5'1 or 5'2.
I'm 5'5 and I'm sticking to that:look:
and thts what it says on my license

Back