Bootz.. larissa Weave

plzgrow

Someone asked a while ago what type of weave she is wearing. I found out she actually in the hair sell business.

Larissa aka Bootz sales the hair she was wearing on her own personal website Larissa Weave

The rates start from $75 oz to $110,

she has the WORST weave ever! why in the world would anybody want to pay $75+ per OUNCE of that mess?

Does the weave come with a built in clarifier,co-wash conditioner, dc, leave-in, and a growth aid?!

I refuse to even consider $90 for a full head of that overpiced hair!!! I admit I rocked weave in the past, and it was like $30 a pack for it and I thought that was good hair!!

She let the fame get to her, cuz ain't no way...sorry, i'm really upset about them prices!!!

*closer*2*my*dreams*;5338153[/I said:
[/B]
She let the fame get to her, cuz ain't no way...sorry, i'm really upset about them prices!!!

This was too funny. You are right but someone will buy it so I guess that's what she is wishing for..

I would pay that much for quality hair that I can reuse over and over for at least a year, but not for that mess she is selling on her website :nono:

I guess I'm the only one who thinks her weaves are actually nice/cute. I thought that was her real hair on the show.

IMG_24.jpg

:perplexed

THAT WEBSITE WAS ATROCIOUS!!!!! and yeah her hair could be high quality, but not that dang on high quality; even the hollywood weave from the bss is only $85 for a pack and that get's your whole head...i'm sorry, i'm still boggled by the prices, but i'm sure there are other people who will buy it just because it's her.

uhm... i thought her weave on the show was cute too ?? i didn't check out the website, but nonetheless....i still plan to get there nat-ch-al-ly :yep:

Back