Bonnets & Silk Scarves? Specifically Black-owned Brands

0bcbb2c3-2340-42c8-bfdd-2b5074494ebf.jpeg

Store.BonBonsCheveux.com

NaturalSis72 and Virtuous Stitch are both black owned places on Etsy to get satin bonnets. I think NaturalSis72 has a Black Friday sale going on.

H4ntUvBzrfXTr3Sxm2How3dUz3mlBAJVv151D0-9R4BJ64yNwGRO7JJTRJDObXx7SgmcxkKNkDxXsXiks26dJgdgICZ3h8vtc3-QPgWiUIoy1UAo5j5S7J3pxQ=s0-d-e1-ft

OZ1sGd20kCAYhHhgOiF7Vl9xGvSTlan8vTyx39GUR6hu1Hy_kGCMF8Ig9753p9shFCFr617CwCvoq76bfUXUf0i5VI_CMbHlj02edKxDOycT-RAUgPLMAkhADk2rk_fhAElFp_UMPnFYKwgJ6ow-DclwbH-Kt1wG6LP3_TU=s0-d-e1-ft
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Good morning Loves!!!!

I know you are prepping for time with family and friends, so here is your exclusive invite to shop with BonnieLove! Use code THANKFUL4U for 45% off your total order! This sale ends tomorrow at Noon (EST). Shop early because, these bonnets won't be around long!

Yes, I'm Thankful for You!

Happy Thanksgiving, have a Great Day!

Mikki

Visit BonnieLove Boutique

Copyright © 2016 BonnieLove Boutique, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted to receive communications from BonnieLove Boutique.

Our mailing address is:
BonnieLove Boutique
2892 SHERWIN DOWNS DRIVE
GRIMESLAND, NC27837
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

oYBFwoh4urgn_IxjZlkLKqFmiUsFeE8F7uLRGEIKbYbe240c9uqxPzv2VFGeS-6ok2r5lromBiNbbRJNAR31zSr_yG3gwGwQeBRWyrD0zZ_ZV4Bbx0f1O8wklTVEeIb4s4JID0693CMsgDNGD0EOgbll-7ZLzmEPCFa6ZGM0ze8c-5ngl6EjCOhZ=s0-d-e1-ft

NaturalSis72 and Virtuous Stitch are both black owned places on Etsy to get satin bonnets. I think NaturalSis72 has a Black Friday sale going on.
NaturalSis72 does. I bought stuff on Saturday from her sale, and it is already here.

Naturalsis72
http://naturalsis72.com/
20% off over $40 (code - firstdibs)
free shipping over $75 (code - freeship)

The codes can be stacked. I used both!

Wish I saw this thread sooner. I just realized that my favorite bonnet is the reason my nape won't maintain length. It rubs in all the wrong spots.

I've had my blensblend (1 ballerina on youtube) silk bonnets for years. Literally. I wash them with shampoo or put them in the washing machine and hang to dry. Good as new.

I just ordered a black one on black Friday

Let me know how the quality is.
I like the bonnet its nice and roomy and the satin is nice. I got the drawstring one which is made of a non elastic material( which I hadn't realized) so it kept coming off my head at night. I thought it was a waste but I replaced it with an elastic cord and it works like a charm.

If you get one of these just get the regular elastic band one.

Back