Blow Out and Flat Iron Pics

Kirei

My hair curly:
PICT4459a.jpg

When I pull it straight:
PICT4457a.jpg

My hair after blowing it out and flat ironing it last night. All I did was bump it this morning with the barrel iron. Hope you like the pics! :)
PICT4668d.jpg

PICT4660a.jpg

PICT4662b.jpg

PICT4663c-1.jpg

I should have taken pics of it all straightened before I bumped it b/c with the bump it looks a tad bit shorter (obviously). I am BSL at my longest layers and APL at my shortest.

I know these pics aren't anything spectacular but, I still wanted to share them. :lol:

Last edited:
How come your hair looked longer when you stretched it in it's curly state? Did you lightly blow it out then iron it on low?

How come your hair looked longer when you stretched it in it's curly state? Did you lightly blow it out then iron it on low?

I have no idea!

The strands are bone straight but they aren't laying flat. (maybe that's that people call "body"? I wrapped it last night and it made it fluffy)

Even now if I pull on it, it gets like 1 inch longer. I don't know if it's from the bumping with curler or if it's from the flat ironing.

I flat ironed on high and blew it out with a round brush on hot.

I have no idea!

The strands are bone straight but they aren't laying flat. (maybe that's that people call "body"? I wrapped it last night and it made it fluffy)

Even now if I pull on it, it gets like 1 inch longer. I don't know if it's from the bumping with curler or if it's from the flat ironing.

I flat ironed on high and blew it out with a round brush on hot.

Selah I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Just beautiful. I was going to ask the same thing because I made a thread about this a month ago. I can't link it from my phone.
What was the process used when doing your hair? I want to learn to straighten. ;-)

Selah I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Just beautiful. I was going to ask the same thing because I made a thread about this a month ago. I can't link it from my phone.
What was the process used when doing your hair? I want to learn to straighten. ;-)

Thanks!

I did a DC with ORS Replenishing Pak on dry clean hair.

I used a big round brush by Conair ($4.95 at WalMart) and blow out my hair that way. My blow dryer was on high and I got my hair super straight this way.

Then I flat ironed with my GVP from Sally's. One pass is all it took b/c the blow drying made my hair relatively straight.

Hope this helps!

Back