• Biolage, Fortetherapie line

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Softsheen/Optimum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

kitkat3ny

The "epiphany" thread gave me really good information in regards to ceramide and moisture concerns.

If you are no-lye or have been no-lye, please vote which product line gives you better moisture. If none of these are sufficient, you haven't tried them but have a product w/ ceramide that does do the trick, please list it.

Thanks.

Kat

Well I am a no - lye person. I use Organic Root Stimulator Relaxe no lye. I haven't used the other products that you have mentioned in this thread but for the exception of one. I use the biolage leave in Which I looooove and it smells great! and it leaves the hair really soft and silky. I always use when I'm slicking back in a bun. it has silk proteins. I love it.

I have used the Redken Extreme Anti-snap leave-in and the Rescue Force Treatment. Both are very good products, they leave my hair soft but strong. These products will be in rotation from now on.

I love Redken All-Soft its the only conditioner I've found that really detangles and softens my thick coarse 4ab hair.

Definitely go with the Redken
Anti-Snap and the products from their Extreme line. I just learned about the Redken Smooth Down products...saw a few in the downtown Chicago Jewel store..I appreciate the items being available on my shopping trips.

Believe me the Anti-Snap and the Extreme Products really work..I have used them and was utterly amazed to not see a single strand in the comb..before I blow dry.

MsMellodyChicago

i love redken all soft lin. i've never used biolage products but i have two friends that swear by it. they are sisters. one has dreads and the othe has really thick relaxed hair that she keeps in a halle berry cut. both their hair always look nice and shiny, im even thinking of trying the biolage leave in because of their hair.

I havent used Redken...yet...but I have used the Biolage.
At first I was a little impressed but after a few more uses I am not that impressed because I really did not experience a WOW or any improvement on the issues that I wanted to address like dramatic MOISTURE. I am using it up as a co wash product. Wont be buying it again...thank goodness it is almost gone.

I probably have some no lye on my ends still, idk. I switched.
I couldn't vote, but I use the hydratherapie. It does not give me moisture, and I wouldn't expect the fortatherapie to either, at least in my case. I always follow with a moisturising dc. I just bought the redken real control leave in cream, and tried it on a section and airdried and it gave me nice moisture at 8 wks post when my hair wants to be dry. I am definitely going to give the real control mask a whirl in the future. It is said to be very moisturising with ceramides. HTH

Never Tried the Biolage, but do own quite a few of Redken. The Smooth Down Butter Treat, the Extreme Rescue Force, Deep Fuel, All Soft Heavy Cream and the Real Control Intense Moisturizing Treatment Mask.

Out of these, the All Soft Heavy Cream so far, is my least favorite. I did not find it moisturizing enough for my Dry Hair.:ohwell:

Imma try it again tho' see. Probably will not purchase the Biolage.

btw: I am Lye-Relaxed.

I will have to add that one at some point. I keep hearing wonderful things about that product.:yep:

Yup. Give it a try. And if you don't like it...PM me for my address. :grin: This is the ONLY product that melts away aaalllll my tangle all at once. I don't care what's in it...I'm not giving it up. Matter of fact I usually buy it 2 or 3 bottles at a time.:yep:

Back