Biolage Leave-In Tonic

inthepink

This stuff is THE BEST!!! I finally went back to using this after I tried the generic Biotera version from Sally's. I am not switching EVER again. (Well, not for a long while!) The comb just fell through my hair with this...NO tangles and NO hair on the comb! If I have to spend $20 bucks a month on this stuff, I will do it right now, b/c it's so worth it! I use 1/4 bottle at every wash and I wash twice a week. One bottle is 10 bucks! Anyone know where I can find this stuff on sale?
Ask Supergirl, she'll tell you the same!!!
smile.gif

You're using 1/4th of the bottle??? That's a big bottle! Whew! But you do have alot of hair and I suppose as you transition you've got to get into all the nooks and crannies. Yep, I agree with you though--it's bombalicous
smile.gif

I also found that our precious Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner is great for increasing the manageability of new-growth. What about you?

Yes, I think the Kenra has been working wonders. That's also another product I'm sticking with for a long while. I can feel immediate moisture when I have it on...seems to define the waves and curls of the new growth.
I am using a lot of the Biolage...I should at least TRY using less to see if I get the same effect. I spray a lot before even attempting to comb. I'll try a little less next time.

I've read another thread about this product....
scratchchin.gif
..... maybe, just maybe I can splurge a bit....
scratchchin.gif

Hairlove, where do u buy it?

Peachtree,

They have it everywhere. I bought it the first time at Wal-Mart (the big Superstore wal-mart...they had a mini-salon inside) but I've also seen it at the drugstore (osco/albertson's) and at Trade Secret and Ulta. I saw it online for $8.99 but shipping wouldn't allow any real savings.

Thanks girl, I'm gonna look around for it... I just hope to achieve wonderful results with it.... cuz girl, i have a 5 dolla' limit on products
laugh.gif
!

Peachtree,

I don't blame you with the price limit. In a way, I wish I had just decided from the beginning that I would not spend more than 5 and so I wouldn't even have tried the products that I have. I am trying to watch that more...only TRYing cheap products b/c then it's ok if I like them. But I just want my hair in better shape with the broken off pieces and all so that's my justification for now. I'd like to try some more cheaper stuff but the switching doesn't seem worth it for now.

I purchased mine from a JCPenney styling salon for $8 or $9.

hairlove, have you ever thought about diluting it with a little bit of water to make it stretch more. It always instantly detangles for me and seems to be somewhat concentrated.

Cindy, that's a good idea. I'll consider that and definitely using a bit less! I will have to check out JC Penney b/c I haven't seen it for less than $10.99! $8 or $9 would be a steal!

How many ounces come in the bottle? I currently use H-two, but will consider it if enough comes in the bottle for the price.

Oops! I edited my previous post. It's not really watery, but it's still a liquid. A creamy liquid spray.

[ QUOTE ]
Oops! I edited my previous post. It's not really watery, but it's still a liquid. A creamy liquid spray.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. It still sounds good.
smile.gif

Allandra, it is good.
smile.gif
I've been using it off and on for a couple of years now and it never fails to leave my hair soft and detangled. It's just the PJ in me that keeps me trying new things, but I always seem to come back to this product.
grin.gif

Cindy, since you are a proclaimed PJ
wink.gif
, have you tried Elasta QP H-two and/or Pantene's Leave-In? ... if so how does it compare to the Biolage Leave-In Tonic?

cleo, yes, I've tried both the Elasta QP leave in and the Pantene leave ins (daily stregthening, frizz control treatment, and the spray leave in conditioner). It's been about a year since I tried the Elasta QP, and I don't really remember what I didn't like about it, I just know that I didn't use it again. Of the Pantene leave ins, I really like the frizz control treatment the best. It really does help with the frizzies. As for the comparison between these two products and Biolage, I'd have to say that I prefer the Biolage over the two overall. Although, I think that the Pantene frizz control treatment works pretty good too, especially if you're spraying it on dry hair, like for a quick rollerset or smoothing hairs. HTH

[ QUOTE ]
It's been about a year since I tried the Elasta QP, and I don't really remember what I didn't like about it, I just know that I didn't use it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the H-Two and it doesn't seem to do a thing for my hair!! It definitely doesn't detangle my hair well.
nono.gif

Allandra, the Biolage is milky so not watery at all.
I was using Pantene Leave-In when I was completely relaxed. I noticed that as I started transitioning, it stopped working. I've never used the Elasta QP.

Does it give shine/sheen? I use headress now, I like it but I think it makes my hair dull. Have any of you used Keracare's leave in, how does it compare to Biolage tonic?

In my experience, it doesn't really add shine to my hair, it doesn't make it dull looking either, I just have to use some type of oil/hairdress/pomade in my hair for sheen, the usual. The leave in tonic leaves the hair soft and easier to comb, that's all I really look for in a leave in anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra, the Biolage is milky so not watery at all.
I was using Pantene Leave-In when I was completely relaxed. I noticed that as I started transitioning, it stopped working. I've never used the Elasta QP.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmm.....Yall know I feel like buying and trying this now, right?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I get nice shine from the Biolage Leave-In Tonic
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok Supergirl. Are you trying to tempt me?

Back