Biolage Leave In Tonic Review...

clarity2008

I was pressed for time a few days ago and did not really have any time to do anything with my 4 day old rollerset. I usually have to wash my hair after day four because it gets oily way too fast. So I sprayed in a few sprays of Biolage Leave In Tonic and applied a small amount of grapeseed oil to my ends. I braided my damp hair in a single braid and put a small roller (don't remember what size) at the end of the braid. I finished getting ready and drove to my destination w/ the windows down. Before I got out of the car I took down the braid and fluffed my hair out. I had nice shiney, soft, bouncy waves. I have been trying to achieve this look forever! I love this stuff and it smells great too. If anyone needs a light moisturizer that will not weigh your hair down, this stuff is it!

I was pressed for time a few days ago and did not really have any time to do anything with my 4 day old rollerset. I usually have to wash my hair after day four because it gets oily way too fast. So I sprayed in a few sprays of Biolage Leave In Tonic and applied a small amount of grapeseed oil to my ends. I braided my damp hair in a single braid and put a small roller (don't remember what size) at the end of the braid. I finished getting ready and drove to my destination w/ the windows down. Before I got out of the car I took down the braid and fluffed my hair out. I had nice shiney, soft, bouncy waves. I have been trying to achieve this look forever! I love this stuff and it smells great too. If anyone needs a light moisturizer that will not weigh your hair down, this stuff is it!

I actually use this when I have my hair in cornrows (no extensions). It keeps it uber-moisturized.

I use to use this 10 years ago. I stopped using it when they changed the formula. It use to be more herbal and light and then they changed it. The consistency became very thick and sticky to me, so I stopped using it.

Back