Big Chop - No Transition - Not For the Faint of Heart (Pics)

I definitely agree with the poster that said you look like Solange! You're gorgeous! That cut looks fierce on you, and you're beautiful overall. Love it!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, can you say GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I love it and it is very becoming on you. I wonder what your girls are gonna say!?!:grin:

ITA with everyone who loves your hair! Your face was made for this style. I don't know what you looked like with longer hair, but it doesn't even matter.

Short hair looks phenomenal on you!! If you are looking to grow long over time, it'll be great to track your progress since you started with such a wonderful, short cut. (I'm wondering how long it takes to go from boy-cut to APL.) I'll be watching.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

cj

So I got to playing in my new growth, yadda yadda, started cutting. (I have random sections throughout my hair where I snip off relaxed ends and examine my new growth, lol). This time I just kept going. Next thing I knew my husband had his clippers out and was helping me. It's really low, but hey it's only hair right?

You can be honest and tell me what you think. I already know that short hair brings out the fact that I've gained, weight, lol. Oh well, at least now I can work out in peace and not worry about the jungly mess fighting with straight ends. Well, I'm heading off to the BSS to see what I can buy for my hair, any suggestions?

Oh, what I think: I like it, it's really thick in the crown area (the source of my frustration with "stretching" relaxers) I like it...I doubt I'll ever go back to being relaxed. I know I'm gonna have a LOT of explaining to friends and family. And my 3 daughters when they come home from school, lol.

Your beautiful..I did the same thing my 2nd bc..I did the transitioning my 1st bc but I just go tired of looking at the war in my hair..and africa was winning..I wish I had your face so pretty

Good thing you have beautiful facial features or you would'nt be able to carry it off!!!!!! Feels good does'nt it!!:grin:

Back