Big Chop Comparison Pics....53 weeks later

Ayeshia

Hey I decided to update..there are no curly pics...mainly because it seemed like my hair hasn't budged if its curly. I think my hair would have to grow another 6 inches in order for you guys to see progress as far as my hair in its curly state (shrinkage is the culprit). I took this pic (please disregard the acne and greay skin...puberty was finally setting in at 19 years of age /images/graemlins/laugh.gif) December 2, 2003 (a little over .5") almost one month after my big chop:

IMAG0047-vi.jpg

IMAG0048-1-vi.jpg

And here is my hair Now as of Dec 10, 2003 slightly blown out which is about 6.5":
IMAG0126-vi.jpg

IMAG0129-vi.jpg

I've had about three trims to remove scab hair and to even my hair up all the way around /images/graemlins/smile.gif So I guesstimated that my hair grows almost 8 inches in the back, and a little over 6 inches in the front if I didnt have any trims at all. Thanks lhcf members for everything /images/graemlins/kiss.gif i couldn't have did it without you guys /images/graemlins/smile.gifIm shooting for 10 inches by July...don't know if thats realistic or not but we'll see /images/graemlins/look.gif Here's to Year 2 /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

OMG /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I LOVE your hair. Let me repeat, I LOVE your hair /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thanks a lot webby, gigglez, LB, and Miss_B /images/graemlins/kiss.gif I really appreciate the positive comments...okay wtf am I doing up? I need to go to bed /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif ya know, my head it about to hit the desk. maybe I need some sleep but I had to check in before I hit the sack
/images/graemlins/spinning.gif

ps, you are very welcome

DANNNNGGG!!!! Your hair grew soooo much in a year! It's soo pretty. I wish my hair could grow that much in a year.

JEEPERS! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh My Gosh!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Blouse and skirt. Your hair has grown so much. Wow! just so beautiful! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Holy HAIR GROWING Batman /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/ill.gif I CANNOT believe how much your hair has grown in a year. You are so blessed. Your hair is beautiful and so healthy. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Being back on the hairboard has really inspired me to start paying more attention to my hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif WOW! You ladies ROCK!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I fell out my chair.....my goodness girl..God opened the heavenly gates and said, "let there be hair." Your truly blessed. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

/images/graemlins/clap.gif Hey Ayeshia! I like your hair 53 weeks ago and NOW! Your hair is really thick! I love that big afro puff you have!

How long is your hair when it's straighten? You have made some great progress! Keep taking good care of your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kapri said:
BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! /images/graemlins/love.gif I AM SO LOVIN YOUR HAIR!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Ayeshia, your hair is soooo pretty! You're wondering why you're having detangling problems? That's because you have SO much thick hair and it's growing...and fast!! Good grief girl, I am loving your hair /images/graemlins/love.gif

ETA: I still think your twa is too cute, but we all knew it wouldn't stay teeny for long /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Ayeshia, I've been waiting patiently all these months for your updates. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif And let me tell you, girl, it was definitely worth the wait!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Your hair looks AMAZING!!! You have gotten tremendous growth in one year alone! Wow!
4_17_6.gif

Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/up.gif At this rate, you'll hit BSL some time next year! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

23_5_133.gif

OMG, Ayeshia /images/graemlins/clap.gif!!! That made me scream just now /images/graemlins/laugh.gif!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH PROGRESS YOU'VE MADE...your hair looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS /images/graemlins/love.gif!!!

Wow /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ayeshia, your hair is absolutley beautiful! I can't believe how much it grew in a year! Congratulations /images/graemlins/clap.gif
SG

Ayeeeeshia! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I love the puff! Your hair looks fantastic! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back