Big Chop Comparison Pics....53 weeks later

Very nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your curly curls are so pretty. I love your fro /images/graemlins/clap.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That is some grooowth! Very pretty. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Great God Almighty!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ayeshia, you have beautiful, AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS hair!! Your puff is like a standard to grow by seriously /images/graemlins/smile.gif You've done a fabulous job with your hair it's absolutely healthy and simply beautiful /images/graemlins/kiss.gif -- jainygirl

Thank you everybody!!!!

@ jainygirl Im following your album month by month I love BC progress pics...You will be posting a thread like this in a year to as well and I can't wait /images/graemlins/clap.gif keep us updated on that gorgeous hair!!!!!!

@ oglorious...haha no secret...just leave the heat alone /images/graemlins/smile.gif

**falls outta chair in shock** /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

GOOD GOD! Girl that hair is the bomb!!/images/graemlins/clap.gif How did you get it to grow so fast??

good lord! i hope i gain as much length in a year as you do when i become a natural! you have some gorgeous gorgeous hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks again again and again lovely LHCF ladies /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

@ mikki i dont do anything to make it grow any faster. i think staying away from heat and little to no manipulation has helped me tremendously as far as retaining length goes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair grow A LOT! You have beautiful hair, Ayeshia. Keep doing whatever you are doing. It is definitely working /images/graemlins/smile.gif

WOW! your hair grew so much over this past year!! congrats on the hair growth chica, u seem to be treating your head of hair really well. Can't wait to see next year's update.

Ayeshia, you and Hairlove have the fastest growing hairs I've seen so far!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Absolutely beautiful!

I'm speechless Ayeshia /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair is amazing!!

Back