Big Chop Comparison Pics....53 weeks later

65.gif

That is one great hair-growing year!!!!!!

59.gif

Good Gawd...I was on another thread...then KAddy was like...have people seen Ayeshia's hair...so...I casually stroll over to this thread....

and my mouth dropped open!! Good GAWD!!!! You have ONE growing head of hair! And it's soooooooo purty and shiny!!!

Damn...the inspirational heads on this board is overwhelming...you are definitely one of those heads.

Congratulations on your stunning progress. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Wow! Amazing Progess Ayeshia! I'm jealous that you can grow 8 inches in one year /images/graemlins/smile.gif You grow girl!

Ayeshia...my mouth just dropped when I scrolled down to your current pic. That is some AMAZING growth girl!!!

Wow! Your hair has really grown a lot and has gotten so thick /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep doing whatever you are doing because its definitely working for ya!!!

Woah, Good googley moogley thats a lot of growth! Its so think n' healthy too /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Dayummm /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ayeesha, ok I am convinced that my hair is NOT growing .. your hair is sooo thick and nice , we were hair relatives at one time but no more /images/graemlins/confused.gif keep it up . I hope that I could be like you some day . I have braids right now when I take them out i'll add my comparison pics,

OMG you guys thank you ALL for your kind and uplifting words!!! Im sitting here blushing as we speak /images/graemlins/grin.gif And what's really special is that half of you ladies have hair that is brastrap and beyond, so that really means a lot to me. I wish I could personally thank each and everyone of you, but my computer is slow as molasses /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

@ poohear my hair straightened touches my ears in the front, and the back is almost touching my shoulders. The front grows slower than the back. Next time I get a trim Im going to ask her not to get too happy in the front of my head, I dont want a mullet /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

@ Kha thank you soooo much /images/graemlins/kiss.gif I'm going to wash my hair today and try those detangling tips along with Army's rec of using the denman brush /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@Dee your hair is beautiful.... don't worry about the growth so much, it will come in due time /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Thanks again everybody /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

girl, your hair grew more than 6 inches within the year.. I love it... it is so gorgeous and healthy looking... /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

That's insane. Your before and after pics are crazy dramatic. Girl, I'm scared to see what you are going to have for us next year. You are going to need an 11 by 17 photo to hold all that hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lookin' Good /images/graemlins/up.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ayeshia! Your hair has grown abundantly! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Congratulations, chica.

ps - I always thought you looked cute in your pix and don't see the skin issues you identified. You're cute and have wonderful hair, I love the shine, the texture, and just how healthy and full it looks. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back