Big Bodacious Hair Pics

OH.....

MY....
GAWD..... @ this thread......

ive been away from lhcf too long i cant believe i missed this!!! Love luv LOVE the big hair.

For the dreadlock enthusiasts :yep: Here is a small start.

dreadlocking.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=dreadlocks&ndsp=21&hl=en&sa=N&start=105&um=1

HOLY MOSES TAKE THE WHEEL! :weird::love:

Last edited:
Netta that was about 10+ years ago. Stephanie's hair's much longer than that in recent years. It's like thigh length last I saw.

Netta that was about 10+ years ago. Stephanie's hair's much longer than that in recent years. It's like thigh length last I saw.

I would love to see recent pics of her with her hair down. :yep: She is a fabulous inspiration. Thigh length my goodness. I'm growing my hair that long and I have NEVER seen a Black woman with hair that long. NEVER!!

Stephanie Struthers...she's the creator of Hairobics.

Thank you!

Reeeeeally wow! Thats awesome!

I would love to see recent pics of her with her hair down. :yep: She is a fabulous inspiration. Thigh length my goodness. I'm growing my hair that long and I have NEVER seen a Black woman with hair that long. NEVER!!

I would love to see updated pics too...off to do a search :cowgirl:

Netta I toldja so! ;) Don't forget she's natural. Her hair could easily be ankle length if it was straightened, I have no idea of how much shrinkage she has, but she's quite a bit longer than what you saw!

This is a five star thread...but uhhhh....I'm not sure this is what I need right now while I am considering transitioning. :rolleyes: Ya'll ain't right.

:yep: Her hair is LONG!

Reeeeallly WOW!

I love your siggy pic! That's wash-out spray dye, right? It's hot!! I really, really, really, really wish I would have taken a picture of when I had a huge PINK afro. :sad:

Here's my minor contribution:

l_f0ae09c3e948c4ff8ddac6b4d40ab5cc.jpg

When I had dreads...RED!

14a512fc.jpg

bf9c20402.jpg

ahhhh I have to find the other pictures...

I love your siggy pic! That's wash-out spray dye, right? It's hot!! I really, really, really, really wish I would have taken a picture of when I had a huge PINK afro. :sad:

Here's my minor contribution:

l_f0ae09c3e948c4ff8ddac6b4d40ab5cc.jpg

When I had dreads...RED!

14a512fc.jpg

bf9c20402.jpg

ahhhh I have to find the other pictures...

Yep thats spray dye from an 80's party that I went to...LOL

Your locs looked great! I like how individualistic they are!

Ok I had to skip about 50 pages or I would be up all night.
This thread makes me wanna shed a tear for two reasons:
1. The absolute beauty in this sistas hair
2. Regret that I put a tex in my hair 2 years ago...so many setbacks could have been avoided. Lets see what another two years will bring.

A big hair challenge should start.

Ok I had to skip about 50 pages or I would be up all night.
This thread makes me wanna shed a tear for two reasons:
1. The absolute beauty in this sistas hair
2. Regret that I put a tex in my hair 2 years ago...so many setbacks could have been avoided. Lets see what another two years will bring.

A big hair challenge should start.

Don't skip enjoy.

Back