Big Bodacious Hair Pics

291152868997.jpg

:thud:

If/when my hair EVA gets this big don't even talk to me :rofl: don't EVEN....

LOL me too...

So do we know her name?

:bat:Y'all just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG for posting these absolutely beautiful and gorgeous hair pics. Natural is so beautiful. I'll have you know that thanks to this thread I just spit at my box of home relaxer. That'll show him who's boss.:lachen:

Irres, Your hair is so luscious. It looks like it's grown a few more inches since the last time I saw it. How long is it now?

Thank you girl, its weird how over the last two years especially over the last year it took off, after years of not much of any growth

its reaching my hip now

I'm gonna do a thread later showing the progress over the last two years later

but for anyone that enters into a slow/low growth phase , trust it might not be nowhere near over, cause thats what I thought but nope

Of course this is Sister Sledge
they were on the Jeffersons last week
(only mentioning that so i don't age myself :lachen::lachen::lachen:)
Ya'll know this
"we are family
I got all my sisters with me!"

Looking for more pics

Do some of you remember these ladies

p21136b73g7.jpg

:yep: C'mon guess..........

Lawd, I just got through all 95 pages. I love my hair even more now. :-) I picked up some style ideas, and I am adding a bunch of hair pics to inspiration album on Facebook. I am never gonna have to ask what I should do to my hair again. I got style for days!

37637335_ec41d4e39f.jpg

07 Mar 1922, Nigeria --- Nigerian women create elaborate hair styles by treating the hair with a mixture of red clay, and heavy coconut oil. When they remove the clay in segments, it leaves the hair in shapes. --- Image by ? Bettmann/CORBIS

Coconut oil huh. :yep:

Last edited:
37637335_ec41d4e39f.jpg

07 Mar 1922, Nigeria --- Nigerian women create elaborate hair styles by treating the hair with a mixture of red clay, and heavy coconut oil. When they remove the clay in segments, it leaves the hair in shapes. --- Image by ? Bettmann/CORBIS

Coconut oil huh. :yep:

What website did you get these pics from?

Model liya kebede
f0th11.jpg

Back