Big Bodacious Hair Pics

Seriously, post some hair you like or haven't seen yet. I'm not being funny about it, I wanna see more types of hair too. :grin: See I don't have big hair myself and I do love locks too, so I wanted to add them to the convo. :yep:

Curly did a great job w/ this thread cuz it can be realistic inspo for the readers. For once, this is attainable and looks great too! :grin:

Girl, all the pictures I have in my inspo folder are the ones I've been saving from this thread! :lachen:

2ldehw3.jpg

This lady was on Curly Nikki today. She's too fierce for words!
Chime
291152868997.jpg

Has anyone featured pics of my favorite blogger - glamazini/roshini?
I know she has some bodacious pics, looking for them right now...

12.29.9.jpg

12.29.7.jpg

9.16.2.jpg

Last edited:
:hiya:

Ladies my intent for this thread was to show the uniqueness and fabulousness of our hair. Especially in it's natural state. While others grow their hair down and straight we grow ours out and up. And the more it grows the bigger it gets. BODACIOUS BABY!

So in order to maintain the integrity of this thread lets keep it at BIG hair. Occasional medium sized fros are fine. I know certain pics are of some really pretty short and bone straight hair and clothing is nice but we must remain focused on the purpose of this thread.

Per my original post I wanted big hair mainly big fabulous fros of various textures. I also included full long straight hair like a Wanakee or Ananda Lewis and several of the ladies here on LHCF have full long straight hair. Not stick flat straight but very thick full straight hair. I like seeing those pics because even with a chemical or flat iron our hair can still be BODACIOUS! If we can't find them then we can't compensate.

I don't mind SOME art work as long as it doesn't overwhelm the thread. I posted a wall mural Fro earlier in the thread. But let's keep it mainly pics of people. Locks are fine as long as they are eye popping, fabulous but do not overwhelm the thread.

Also, let's try to post as many individuals with real hair as possible. I know we have some wigs and weaves in here and some will slip by us, but lets get more of what we think is real.

I finally got a chance to look through the thread and I like the fact that this thread is an inspiration. I want this to remain a fun inspirational thread where all feel welcome to post and view.

Happy Hair Posting!! :afro: :reddancer:

ETA: Will add this post to OP.

Last edited:
:hiya:

Ladies my intent for this thread was to show the uniqueness and fabulousness of our hair. Especially in it's natural state. While others grow their hair down and straight we grow ours out and up. And the more it grows the bigger it gets. BODACIOUS BABY!

So in order to maintain the integrity of this thread lets keep it at BIG hair. Occasional medium sized fros are fine. I know certain pics are of some really pretty short and bone straight hair and clothing is nice but we must remain focused on the purpose of this thread.

Per my original post I wanted big hair mainly big fabulous fros of various textures. I also included full long straight hair like a Wanakee or Ananda Lewis and several of the ladies here on LHCF have full long straight hair. Not stick flat straight but very thick full straight hair. I like seeing those pics because even with a chemical or flat iron our hair can still be BODACIOUS! If we can't find them then we can't compensate.

I don't mind SOME art work as long as it doesn't overwhelm the thread. I posted a wall mural Fro earlier in the thread. But let's keep it mainly pics of people. Locks are fine as long as they are eye popping, fabulous but do not overwhelm the thread.

Also, let's try to post as many individuals with real hair as possible. I know we have some wigs and weaves in here and some will slip by us, but lets get more of what we think is real.

I finally got a chance to look through the thread and I like the fact that this thread is an inspiration. I want this to remain a fun inspirational thread where all feel welcome to post and view.

Happy Hair Posting!! :afro: :reddancer:

What about the vintage pics? Do they fit here? Almost nobody wore their hair "out" back then.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Long hair CAN be bodacious...that's just it. Bodacious can be many things. If the members want inspo, why not include hair styles which show the diversity of Black hair textures and styling choices? I've posted "transitions" too so you can seee how someone's hair evolved.

I've posted people of all diff hair textures, w/ diff styling choices, men and women, and long and short. I will NOT limit myself to loose naturals, sorry. No fake hair knowingly (Naomi is my exception) and no people who aren't of African descent. Those are my only 2 self-imposed rules.

We're being asked to post our ideas of what's cool hair, right?

im sorry .. i saw BIG AND BODACIOUS and thought it meant both descriptions .. not just one. When i see a picture of a dude with cornrows ... i dont know which one that falls under ... bodacious ? I didn't know this thread was a thread for styling choices .. if it is so then i'm terrible sorry. I guess I was just misled by the title of the thread. Carry on smartly

Last edited:
:lol:

im sorry .. i saw BIG AND BODACIOUS and thought it meant both descriptions .. not just one. When i see a picture of a dude with cornrows ... i dont know which one that falls under ... bodacious ? I didn't know this thread was a thread for styling choices .. if it is so then i'm terrible sorry. I guess I was just mislead by the title of the thread. Carry on smartly

No, I didn't follow the title literally....however, I see your point. Tho I did include pics of their hair loose and large. I made a point of that.

Last edited:
Back