Beyond 6.5 years Natural update

Ok I am on my way to work on Monday morning UK time, trying to see the updates on my blackberry.
I am not impressed!! WHERE R THE PIX!! I am liable to fly out there and find you!!

I think we have a problem! Netta we have a bone to pick with you!!! It's 9:19 am and we are not happy!
I think she did this on purpose!:look:

I think she's getting LOCS!

She has her pics of loose hair in the album titled "NAPPY" & then she has the new album titled "LOCKED & KEY" .. oh yeah ..it's LOCS!!!!!

Come on girl ... spill it .... :spinning::spinning::spinning:

This is a New day......what happened.....where the pics.....I rushed in and hurried and checked the thread......and ???????

I'm up waiting as well. Netta knows she's playing w/our emotions. :orders::bud::mob::mob:

OK...

It's the 17th down here. I say it's time for us to hunt her down!

Ok I am on my way to work on Monday morning UK time, trying to see the updates on my blackberry.
I am not impressed!! WHERE R THE PIX!! I am liable to fly out there and find you!!

Netta quit playing games with my heart!

Uh-oh, are we gonna have a "situation" here? :giggle:

My money is on locs... :sekret:

:thud:

I hope not...

Netta, today is May 17!!!! :ohwell:

I think we have a problem! Netta we have a bone to pick with you!!! It's 9:19 am and we are not happy!
I think she did this on purpose!:look:

I think she's getting LOCS!

She has her pics of loose hair in the album titled "NAPPY" & then she has the new album titled "LOCKED & KEY" .. oh yeah ..it's LOCS!!!!!

Come on girl ... spill it .... :spinning::spinning::spinning:

I love you guys...ya"ll KNOW you are CRAZY :spinning: I ran into a little "snafu" yesterday...but I will be back on track today..

You should be able to expect something by evening today...

Oh and I do have some police training just in case it gets too live in hurr :bat: :rofl:

When is evening ???

hurryup.gif
hurryup.gif
hurryup.gif

I wonder if she's getting Sisterlocs. Everyone that I've heard of getting them has said that they take a long time to install.

Back