Beyond 6.5 years Natural update

^^^^ Same as Yods - i don't wana have to wake up b4 i see it. You better have it posted b4 i go to sleep in 3 hours!!!

I have to leave for a MAC Master Class in 2 hours....Please do not make me pull out the Iphone in the middle of class trying to look

Lady I am on UK time so you better have posted something before I go to bed!!!

^^^^ Same as Yods - i don't wana have to wake up b4 i see it. You better have it posted b4 i go to sleep in 3 hours!!!

:mob: Pitchas! Pitchas! Pitchas!

:poke:

I done came back up in here 8 hours later and NOTHING!!!! It is Sunday,Ain't No Salon Open...(well at least not in my part of town)

I have to leave for a MAC Master Class in 2 hours....Please do not make me pull out the Iphone in the middle of class trying to look

You ladies are funny, I'm glad ya'll don't know where I live :rofl: I will post pictures....soon....I know the word "soon" is relative----
:sekret:

Love how your hair has grown out, Netta... beautiful... uh, I hope it's not getting cut! :shocked::sad::perplexed

NETTAAAAAAAAAA! I am excited to see what you have done, Have you Texlaxed,Relaxed,Texturize,Chop,Braid,Rollerset,Color,Dreaded Up,Fro-Hawk etc. etc.

Look, it is 6:14pm Central Standard Time & Today Is May 16, what is the Hold Up Missy?

I love your hair! Oh how time flies. It's been awhile since I've seen your hair. GGG!

Love how your hair has grown out, Netta... beautiful... uh, I hope it's not getting cut! :shocked::sad::perplexed

NETTAAAAAAAAAA! I am excited to see what you have done, Have you Texlaxed,Relaxed,Texturize,Chop,Braid,Rollerset,Color,Dreaded Up,Fro-Hawk etc. etc.

Look, it is 6:14pm Central Standard Time & Today Is May 16, what is the Hold Up Missy?

My money is on a chemical change. :look:

Aw, no pics, yet? Please hurry up! I can't wait no more!:nono:

That is what I am thinking, OR Straighten:yep:

bet: cut,color,AND relax (lol but i hope not...)

Anything is possible...:sekret: I know the suspense is like :thud:.....

but good things come to those who wait :kiss:

This is Ridiculous! I mean, Really, is this something to get Attention? Because it is working, I don't understand why you have us waiting like this, when you know how we is Lol!! Patience starts to wear thin.

Ok I have been stalking this thread and I'm ready to see some pics. Don't play a sista. I'm guessing it's a color change.

I think you made it to mbl/hbl and maybe some color...if anything NOOO relaxer but you may have pressed.....Oh wait! You may have bc! Just my thoughts.

Netta, Will there be an update tonight? I don't want to miss out on the wow factor but my stomach is aching. so plz let us know so I won't feel left out.

Back