Between Hello Hydration and Extra Liso You May Never Need To Relax Again!

ibelieve

OK, that may be taking it a little bit far, but after reading the two reviews on each of those products, I went to Target last night and purchased them both.

WOW, my hair feels AMAZING. That Extra Liso really does smooth new growth like nobody's business. And the Hello Hydration has my hair the softest it's ever been.

Make sure your purchasing the COMBING CREME within the Extra Liso line instead of the deep conditioner. I applied it last night and tied my hair down with a scarf and my hair is seriously straight.

The best part about both of these products is that they are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. I paid $5.79 for the LARGE bottle of Hello Hydration and $3.79 for the bottle of Extra Liso. Thanks to the OP of both of these products.

Sonya

Water, Stearyl Alchol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alchol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lydmdm hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Glutamic Acid, Fragance.

I just washed my hair, left the HH in while I bathed and then rinsed. This stuff gives some SERIOUS SLIP!!! I also let it air dry with nothing in it but a little of the Extra Liso and it was REALLY soft.

Sonya

ibelieve said:
I just washed my hair, left the HH in while I bathed and then rinsed. This stuff gives some SERIOUS SLIP!!! I also let it air dry with nothing in it but a little of the Extra Liso and it was REALLY soft.

Sonya
What is Extra Liso?

I am about 7 weeks post. However, I really can't stretch beyond 8 weeks because I have pretty course hair and I start to get WAY to much breakage if I go any longer. But I am confident that this product may allow me to stretch longer successfully.

Sonya

ibelieve said:
I am about 7 weeks post. However, I really can't stretch beyond 8 weeks because I have pretty course hair and I start to get WAY to much breakage if I go any longer. But I am confident that this product may allow me to stretch longer successfully.

Sonya

Sonya...thanks for your reviews. I am glad you found something that works for you. I know that is the hardest thing to do sometimes.

Iris....thanks for linking us to the Extra Liso. I was didnt know what that was either.

Thanks for sharing! I'm always trying to find something for extra slip and soften newgrowth. I will be nine weeks post Monday so you know what time it is.lol :)

I just returned from Walmart on my lunch break to find this Extra Liso Combing Creme and Hello Hydration Condish and they were outta both of them.

Dang, what are the chances of that?

Also- how effective is the poo and condish in 1? Thats all they had left, well that and the shampoo.

When I used the Extra Liso I had 13 wks of new growth and it looked like I had a touch up.
I tried the whole line but I wasn't that crazy about the deep conditioner (in the jar). The regular conditioner was alright, but I think you can get the same results with your regular poo and con and Extra Liso Combing Creme. HTH:)

We are talking about this one right?

intensive_treatment.jpg

NOT this one?
combin_smooth_start.jpg

Shoot, knowing Pantene they prolly have the same ingredients anyways.

I bought the wrong one as well. I bought the Liso smooth & sleek. I didn't even see the other one at Target. Maybe Wal-Mart has it.

scoobygirl said:
I bought the wrong one as well. I bought the Liso smooth & sleek. I didn't even see the other one at Target. Maybe Wal-Mart has it.

The op posted the ingredients to the Liso one on the fron page. check your ingredients to see if they match before you take it back.

nomoweavesfome said:
Oh Lawd here I go again to the doggone store. I swear!

I know, I know, Target is right down the street from where I work.......boy oh boy, the PJ is coming out in me as we speak. But I heard Pantene is a little drying or is it the pantent made for women of color that is drying?

punchinella said:
When I used the Extra Liso I had 13 wks of new growth and it looked like I had a touch up.
I tried the whole line but I wasn't that crazy about the deep conditioner (in the jar). The regular conditioner was alright, but I think you can get the same results with your regular poo and con and Extra Liso Combing Creme. HTH:)

What didn't you like about it? I tried it once before, but never used it again. I can't remember why. :lol: :perplexed
I know the smooth n' sleek line would always get my hair straight, but it also made it feel thinner. I still really liked it though, I just didn't use it all the time.

Dang man! I'm seriously trying to not become a PJ but this site is making it hard for me. Guess I'm going back to the store for some of this stuff cause I really want to stretch for as long as possible.

Back