Between Hello Hydration and Extra Liso You May Never Need To Relax Again!

OMG - I couldn't resist any more and tried the Hello Hydration 2 in 1. I shampooed in the shower and then immediately saturated my hair with DDTA and put my hair up in a bun. Never rinsed the conditioner out. This is just a normal practice for me whenever I wear a wet bun. Just threw a scarf on and went to sleep.

Three days later, no frizzies whatsoever! Smooth city! I usually have to spritz my hair with water to lay it down and keep it neat. Not this time. I've used DDTA in the past for my wet buns and I was never able to get by after 1day without spritzing. Must be the shampoo...

I noticed that the shampoo is blue. Is the conditioner blue in color too?

I'm using the DDTA until I run out of it, and other hair goods that I still have that contain parabens. But that shampoo sure was nice... :sekret:

Dog on it I bought the wrong stuff. Now i don't feel like returning it, but I will. I want to at least say that the leave in (although the wrong one) really did leave my hair shiny and feeling healthy this morning. I just smoothed it in and put a scarf on. Okay I'll buy the Herbel Essence Hello Hydration and the Pantene Combinb Creme...but I never walk out of the store with just one thing...(sigh/smiles)

LondonDiva said:
Bumping...I'm sitting here like a true PJ with a notepad and pen taking notes. I'm sick!!

You and me both I was going to stay in for the rest of the night but I had to write this info down so I know exactly what to get. I'm crazy.

Okay, I'm not sure what I did wrong, but Extra Liso did not work for me. I did not get the straight relaxed hair that some received. I am 3 months post, and I still had tons of waves after using this. And I put my hair in two ponytails, banded the ends, and tied it down with a durag to air dry.

My hair was also really weighed down after air drying and flat ironing. I had absolutely NO body what so ever. My hair always has body when I flat iron. I'm not certain if it was the Extra Liso or not because I used another new product as well (Nature Garden Shine Enhancing Conditioner).

So, ladies please tell me how you were using the Extra Liso. Maybe I did something wrong.

BTW, I'm going to post this on the other Extra Liso threads as well. So, you may see it again.

Ms_Twana said:
Okay, I'm not sure what I did wrong, but Extra Liso did not work for me. I did not get the straight relaxed hair that some received. I am 3 months post, and I still had tons of waves after using this. And I put my hair in two ponytails, banded the ends, and tied it down with a durag to air dry.

My hair was also really weighed down after air drying and flat ironing. I had absolutely NO body what so ever. My hair always has body when I flat iron. I'm not certain if it was the Extra Liso or not because I used another new product as well (Nature Garden Shine Enhancing Conditioner).

So, ladies please tell me how you were using the Extra Liso. Maybe I did something wrong.

BTW, I'm going to post this on the other Extra Liso threads as well. So, you may see it again.

I had the same experience. i had to clarify that junk out with the quickness.

Since ya'll took all the comb in creme, I had to try the extra liso conditioner.:ohwell:Anyway, I am loving my results. I was able to wrap my hair strait. Something I haven't been able to do in 2 weeks. :eek: It doesn't work well without the HH conditioner, but I am liking these results. Once I FIND the comb in creme, I'm sure my results will be great. I'm very happy with my hair right now. It is growing well, but my nape is still slow to catch up.:ohwell: My nape is almost completely natural because it was shaved very sort when I first got my cut. I couldn't believe how nice it laid down with the wrap. I can't wait to find the comb creme. If the regular cond worked like this the creme must be the bomb.

I conditioner washed with the HH conditioner last night and after I rinsed it out I put about a quarter sized amount of the extra liso and air dryed my hair. My hair came out very soft and fluffy.

You ladies sure know how to make a girl run to the store!! It's SAD! haha! Lordy! I gotta hide all this stuff when my dad comes to town for a visit! LOL :lachen:

I purchased the ELCC and it workd great.

I am currently were a ponytail while being @ 6wks post.

I used the cream on my scalp and wore a scarf for a couple of minues, much like kitchen_tician. Now my ponytail is nice and smooth.

Over all I give it an 8/10. I'm pretty excited about the results, and I will continue to use.

Went out and bought both today will use them this weekend and I will comment on the results of my 3 months new growth. Wsh me luck

Went out and bought both today will use them this weekend and I will comment on the results of my 3 months new growth. Wish me luck. Target has the Liso Combing Cream for 3.09 on sale this week. (all pantene products)

Back