Best Hair Vitamin?

thatscuteright

I know that there have been loads of hair vitamins discussed here, but which hair vitamin gave you the best results when you were consistent :yep:

Last edited:
GNC Hair, Skin & Nails which has a good amount of Biotin (3000 mcg) and other healthy hair vitamins or GNC Women's Ultra Mega which is a complete multi-vitamin.
I take both along with MSM but you can take one or the other because they are both multi-vitamins. I saw some growth but I also have been drinking more water and eating better at the same time. So I don't think it is the vitamins alone that helped to make my hair grow "faster."

Healthy diet plus a multivitamin (any reputable brand). All the other supplements are add ons but not worth much if you don't have good basic nutrition.

Started Out With:

Country Life Biotin

Switched to:

Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin, Nails

Will Rotate:

Andrew Lessman
Nioxin Intensive Theraphy Recharging Complex

I took biotin and a B-complex on and off all last year. Got good results. Solgar's is my favorite brand.

I also use Andrew Lessman hair, skin and nails. I've used GNC's old and new brand as well, all with good results. I think one of the nice things about these types of vitamins is that, due to the fact that biotin can wreck facial havoc, you're almost forced to drink more water than you otherwise would. Given that keeping my water intake up is notoriously difficult for me, this is a good thing.

Sent from my DROID2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back