Best Flat Iron

madamdot

What’s the best flat iron out there now?

I had my trusty Chi for more than 15 years (old red) and I lost it this summer while traveling It took me from a crop to BSL and back (I love those pixie cuts.)

I am growing my hair out again and have no way to straighten it when needed.

Currently have shoulder length relaxed 4B fine hair and a lot of it.

Any suggestions?

Original Sedu. I collect flat irons but my old Sedu is the best. It would still look brand new after all these years had I not dropped the power brick and it broke. I just bought an Aquage flat iron and am hoping it works out for me.

I am a fanatic for flat irons.

I have the Sedu Diamond, FHI, GhD Classic, GhD Platinum, Ferrum Flat Iron, Paul Mitchell Neuro, Bio Ionic 10x Flat Iron, Croc.

I love all of them but my favorite is the Paul Mitchell Neuro.

what do you like about the Paul Mitchell Neuro?

FHI Platform is what I have. No issues. Buy from the manufacturer.

I had the really expensive FHI Runway (I think I paid $300 for it when it was all hyped up).. I dropped it one too many times and it finally died... Honestly that flatiron was good, but for that price it should have been nothing short of excellent.

The FHI Runway has been my tried and true since 2006. People try to compare the other FHI flat irons to the runway. There is no comparison. I own both the version with the dial and the digital version. These are harder to get now than they used to be but I see them on Amazon and eBay every now and then for decent prices if mine broke I would probably call FHI and see if I could get it direct form them or if it was truly no longer available. The flat iron retails for 500. I paid 249 for my first one and 500 for the second. Worth every penny. I do want a good titanium flat iron and a 2 inch. I don't know if EAP is the best but if they have a good Black Friday sale like the one last year that is where I will go to get those items ( the 2 inch ceramic and titanium iron).

I am a fanatic for flat irons.

I have the Sedu Diamond, FHI, GhD Classic, GhD Platinum, Ferrum Flat Iron, Paul Mitchell Neuro, Bio Ionic 10x Flat Iron, Croc.

I love all of them but my favorite is the Paul Mitchell Neuro.

I thought I was bad. I have a collection too. The original sedu 1 inch, original sedu 1 1/4 inch, sedu revolution, sedu mini, fhi platform, hana professional, croc titanium, solia, cortex, paul mitchell express ion smooth.

I only reach for my sedus.

I thought I was bad. I have a collection too. The original sedu 1 inch, original sedu 1 1/4 inch, sedu revolution, sedu mini, fhi platform, hana professional, croc titanium, solia, cortex, paul mitchell express ion smooth.

I only reach for my sedus.

you just reminded me. I have the Hana Ceramic and the Hana Titanium. You go girl.

man yall are bringing up some OG names in here lol
I forgot all about sedu flat irons. I bought a solia in 2008 and it's still going. That was my baby. Idk what happened to the company though. I bought all my flat irons from folica.com. Remember that site. It's been gone now, but that was the OG Ulta lol

Now I just use babyliss and Croc the most

Back