Best Flat Iron?

Out of those, the GHD Classic (I've used all three. :look:). But the Sally GVP Digital CHI works just as well for way less. I actually like the GVP version better than the real deal. *shrug*

I recently purchased the Cloud Nine (created by the founders of ghd), and it's the best flat iron I've owned. The iron just glides through my hair, I use less heat, and the black plates create a smooth, shiny finish.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I had an CHI (broke) and I have the original SEDU with the wider plates. I love it still. I can control the heat, the plates do not snag my hair. I might invest in the revolution because I Would be able to curl and flat iron with the same tool!

I have the sedu also and I absolutely love it. I have been using it for years. It never burns my hair even when I use the highest heat setting...i know that is bad..I have also used the ghd from sally's and I hated it! There is not one flat iron that works well on everyone. One iron may work well on one person's hair and not well on another. You will just have to try one for yourself :-)

Salon tech! Its my fav thus far. The natural salon i go to uses it and i went ahead and bought it as well. My hair loves it

i have a jilbere with red ceramic plates (i like to call it my louboutins :lol:) it's reasonably priced, heats up quickly, and does a decent job

Babyliss titanium plates - I have a half inch and one inch. I get my heat tools at marshalls or tjmaxx so they were very reasonably priced.

I know someone who swears by ghd - I was thinking of saving up and getting some at some point - is it worth it?

what ever you do get yourself a titanium flat iron. i recently got a Bablyiss nano titanium flat iron as a gift and it blew my rusk flat iron out of the water! i never seen my hair get so silky and smooth with a flat iron only.

Back