best drugstore no-lye relaxer?

blessedandlucky

i need to relax this weekend. ideally tonight before a series of presentations i need to do. i would like to relax bone straight. any suggestions for a good drugstore brand relaxer?

i've already given ors relaxer several tries and it leaves me tex-laxed, at best. i'm not impressed:nono:

any other suggestions?

thanks in advance for your help. i'm going out in the next hour.

I feel the same way when I ask a question around here sometimes:lachen:
Anyway, not sure if you're considering Sally's as "drugstore", but I use to love Silk Elements w/ Olive Oil before I started using Affirm. Do a search, there's alot of topics on relaxers that will answer your question. hth

bumping....wow, just one response....think i'll go back to lurking and save my $6.50:look:

When I got relaxed at a Dominican Salon, they used Precise on me and that left my hair silky bone straight, that was honestly one of the best relaxers I had, even though I self relax with Hawaiian Sikly Lye no mix no no lye.

I still use Profectiv no lye in Regular, it can be found in just about any drugstore, I usually go to Walgreens to stock up. The foam neutralizer has always been to die for!

I have used Precise ( got my hair a little too straight for my liking), Gentle treatment and cream of nature. I like Gentle treatment and cream of nature.

I am transitioning though.

I love love love ORS. It gets my hair silky and very straight. Optimum got my hair straight and had lots of body, but my hair was a little coarse and dry. Profectiv was good. I stopped using it because at the time it was hard to find.

Back