Best Conditioners for maximum "slip"???

Re: Best Conditioners for maximum \"slip\"???

[ QUOTE ]
NYCITY said:
I don't use heat with Humecto and the last time i left it on for an hour

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Okay. Thank you NYCITY.

perfect peace
Rose.gif

Okay one more question. Those who use LUST. Heat or no heat and for how long?

perfect peace
Rose.gif

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner gives me the most slip as a transitioner...
When I was relaxed, Pantene Daily Moisturizing Conditioner or Pantene Smooth and Sleek

I find a lot of conditioners give me tons of slip on my relaxed hair but it's tougher to find the same effect on my natural hair. So....depends on your hair...

I find LUST works best on my hair when left on for a few minutes (like 3 - 5) with no heat.

[ QUOTE ]
perfectpeace said:
Okay one more question. Those who use LUST. Heat or no heat and for how long?

perfect peace
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Always no heat. I've left it on for 30 mins and also for 5 and the results have been the same: Great slip and detangling!

Thanks Allandra and Brownrelaxedhair!! Im a try it this weekend without heat.

perfect peace
Rose.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cleo2377 said:
Definitely Humecto and GPB hands down!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleo,
What's GPB???

Hairlove,
I agree that the slip factor changes when you're transitioning! I should have mentioned that in my original question, b/c I'm 4 months into my transitioning. That said, are there any better "slip" conditioners for those transitioning? If not I'll get LUST, it sounds like the favorite.
smile.gif

Kenra Moisturizing works well for me as does Suave Professionals Humectant. Today, I tried Pantene Hydrating Curls and that worked, also.

I'm going to the BSS later today, and I need to know the true name for LUST that comes on the package. I mean, is "LUST" our own nickname, or does it actually stand for Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment? B/c I did a search on one of my favorite beauty websites, and it didn't come up under the Loreal products. Is it part of the Nature's Therapy line? What color is the bottle or does it come in a jar? Please help, and if someone could post a picture of it, that would be great! I just don't want to spend my $$$ on the wrong thing, and then be like
huh.gif

Any 4a/b naturals or transitioners- what conditioners give good slip?

slip- when ur hair is wet the comb easily glides through it thus less breakage. Conditioners with slip makes your hair shaft really smooth
smile.gif

Slip is the slippery feel your hair has after conditioning. The more slip the easier the detangling process is. That's why it is so important around here.

Dontspeakdefeat, I'm coming in all late. Everyone is posting about different conditioners - now which conditioner did you post the picture of? If it's the LUST then I definitely want to buy some this week. I just want to be sure. Thank you

ohhhh....duhhh..that makes sense....now i have to look into he best slip conditioners...lol
asummertyme

[ QUOTE ]
Dutchess said:
Dontspeakdefeat, I'm coming in all late. Everyone is posting about different conditioners - now which conditioner did you post the picture of? If it's the LUST then I definitely want to buy some this week. I just want to be sure. Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]
Not DSD, but that is a picture of LUST (L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Here'a pic so you can know exactly what to look for:

500404.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

dontspeakdefeat,
Thanks so much!!! That makes it really simple. I'm on my way to the BSS right now!
driver.gif
driver.gif
driver.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Here'a pic so you can know exactly what to look for:

500404.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

dontspeakdefeat,
Thanks so much!!! That makes it really simple. I'm on my way to the BSS right now!
driver.gif
driver.gif
driver.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Great! I hope you like it!

Sorry for the delay Ayana, but GPB is Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Balancer. I leave it on for 10 minutes.

GPB is great if I leave it on 2min or overnight I've noticed maximum slippage.

Jasmin,

Until you actually spelled out the words, I did not know what L.U.S.T. stood for! (Hee Hee). So, thank you!!!

I think that Forum members really need to make an effort to spell things out, rather than use anacronyms. Especially since new members are joining all of the time. LHCF doesn't just consist of the "regulars."

northernbelle

Back