Best $.99 Store Finds?

P

patient1

What are the best products for the hair and skin that you've lucked up on at the 99 cent store BESIDES Suave and VO5 conditioners?

Mine were:

J/A/S/O/N Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo

Nature's Gate Organics Cocoa Butter Body Stick
(Just found these recently and am in the process of trying to figure out how in the heck they ended up here since I just saw them full priced in Whole Foods!)
Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, candelilla wax, carnauba wax, vitamin e, siam benzoin, maple and essential oil of vanilla. Might be useful as a pomade, hair shine stick, I'll see. I'm tempted to buy a bunch and give em away...hmm?

Goody Hair Clips

Mary Kate and Ashley Detangler (for oldest daughter's hair)

Natural Herbs Peppermint Infused Conditioner

Honey Bear

EVOO

What are yours?

P1

Funny thread...

Hmmm, let's see...

DDTA, DDGB, DDWL, DD_ _, EVOO, ouchless ponytail holders, cute decorative clips & pins for updos...I think that's it...they have tons of V05 & Suave stuff, but I don't use that & you excluded that so it's N/A, but you'll never be without it shopping there! lol

patient1 said:
What are the best products for the hair and skin that you've lucked up on at the 99 cent store BESIDES Suave and VO5 conditioners?

Mine were:

J/A/S/O/N Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo

Nature's Gate Organics Cocoa Butter Body Stick
(Just found these recently and am in the process of trying to figure out how in the heck they ended up here since I just saw them full priced in Whole Foods!)
Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, candelilla wax, carnauba wax, vitamin e, siam benzoin, maple and essential oil of vanilla. Might be useful as a pomade, hair shine stick, I'll see. I'm tempted to buy a bunch and give em away...hmm?

Goody Hair Clips

Mary Kate and Ashley Detangler (for oldest daughter's hair)

Natural Herbs Peppermint Infused Conditioner

Honey Bear

EVOO

What are yours?

P1

Stop yo mess! I can't believe you found all this good stuff.... :eek: :lol:

Okay here are mine:

Citre Shine Gel
Citre Shine poo(I've haven't bought)

VO5 50% more! bottles

FOTE Vitamin E Gel

Proclaim Clear Ice Gel (haven't bought)

There some other stuff i'll have to name later.. I was so shocked to see these things in the Dollar Tree!

I haven't seen the $.99 stores. It sounds like they have some wonderful deals! I've bought some great items in Dollar Tree for my hair such as:

• White Rain Conditioners
  • Scrunchies
  • Africa's Best Products (years ago...wish that I'd bought more than one or two) :wallbash:
  • Gentle Treatment (years ago...wish that I'd bought more than one or two) :wallbash:
  • Mane & Tail (years ago...wish that I'd bought more than one or two) :wallbash:

Last edited:
Back