Benefits Of Staying Single

Don’t have to have long insufferable talks about why I dont need to have surgery. :rolleyes:
I’m sorry but I cackled:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:but ur absolutely right had my consult with the doc and less than a week later new titties. Didn’t have to think about who what or where except for who was driving me home after surgery. Since my gram loves plastic surgery it was meant to be (she was my ride):abducted: can’t imagine if I had to talk/convince a fool about what I’m doing. Boy if you don’t...

I’m sorry but I cackled:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:but ur absolutely right had my consult with the doc and less than a week later new titties. Didn’t have to think about who what or where except for who was driving me home after surgery. Since my gram loves plastic surgery it was meant to be (she was my ride):abducted: can’t imagine if I had to talk/convince a fool about what I’m doing. Boy if you don’t...

I swear some men are out of touch — like yasss you want me to have proper looking tits?!!!! Saying no or “I love your itty bitties” is pure evil!

Ain’t nobody got time for that :lol:

I really didn’t Have time my joints were hito_O:cry3: :lachen:

Trust me I can relate. After my two kids, I was left with deflated b cups and my ex was like “oh no baby I love you as is”. Boy bye, I’m getting the biggest set my surgeon will allow for his reputation and mine. :lol: he refused to touch them and I had zero cares to give. Divorced is butt stat! I need a man who loves tiddays just as much as I do. :giggle:

This may sound bad, but not having to hear someone else's voice all the time is highly underrated! I can watch all the basketball I want to. If I don't want to clean, I don't have to. I'm an extrovert, but my depression makes it difficult sometimes for me to get out of bed. Partners don't always understand that. In that regard, being single is better. I don't have to feel self-conscious about faking my feelings.

My house was spotless! Every Day. I could deep clean my house in under 2 hours and I live in a single standing victorian.

Evertime I got paid from work I bought myself something lavish. (I am more responsible with money now :( )

I was a jet setter always traveling across country and to different destinations when I felt like it on whim

I rarely asked permission.

I didn't get offended when men hit on me(I always wear my ring now so when a man hits on you and can see a 3 carat wedding ring they think you are willing to cheat. I find that offensive because I have never cheated with or on anyone)

I had the time to spend however long it took on healthy hair.

I talked that mess and the consequences I could live with. (I have to be much more considerate with my husband than men in the past)

There was nothing wrong with my level of selfish.

I spoiled myself a man who couldn't match what I gave me didn't stand a chance they had to add value to even be noticed.

There is a group of people who have an excuse to jump in my face now that wouldn't if they weren't connected to my husband. I miss the days where I didn't have to linger around people I didn't choose to kick it with to provide and opening.

"I spoiled myself a man who couldn't match what I gave me didn't stand a chance they had to add value to even be noticed."

YES.This right here!

That is the best thing ever-doing what you want and when you want to do it.

My husband has always been set in his ways I remember when I was folding clothes one day (when we first got married I was 21) and he showed me how he wanted the towels folded. I was so starry-eyed I tried to fold it his way and then it wore off several years later so I politely told him that he could fold the towels or anything else from this day forward. Let's just say he does his own laundry.

I wish someone would tell me how to fold towels. A shirt maybe. But towels??

My self esteem and confidence has improved by leaps and bounds. My standards are higher now. When my friends tell me about their relationship problems I try to be supportive but also try not to stare at them with a blank face. I just don’t understand why they entertain certain behaviors from men. Choosing to be single a long time has improved me. I may come back to expound later.

Last edited:
My self esteem and confidence has improved by leaps and bounds. My standards are higher now. When my friends tell me about their relationship problems I try to be supportive but also not stare at them with a blank face. I just don’t understand why they entertain certain behaviors from men. Choosing to be single a long time has improved me. I may come back to expound later.

Yes, please do.

This is so funny. Women often make shaving out to be this laborious task. Maybe I'm just not that hairy but I never saw shaving as a big chore. It's very automatic for me. Waxing on the other hand...not something I do often.
I barely grow body hair. It's as slow growing and super fine as the hair on my head. 3 times a year max, I hit the legs. Maybe the pits once at summer. Bikini every couple months.

I just hate doing it though. So when I'm single... oh well. lol.

ETA. I was married to and dated men who liked female body hair! One worshipped it and practically cussed me out for trimmig the bikini area. lol!! need to meet one of them again. lawd!

Last edited:
Your efforts to plan for the future (and improve the present) aren't limited by someone else's poor judgement or lack of foresight.

You saying that made think of all those rom coms where there is that period where they have that big and often long break up before reconnecting, and during that period both people actually get down to the business of pursuing their dreams and finally make good progress. Like having a relationship and being successful/productive are mutually exclusive. Interesting how obstructionist a man can sometimes be to a woman’s dreams.

Back