Being Single

Kerryann

Who is loving single life? I am liking single life right now because i dont have to argue, explain anything and kill myself to look extra extra gorgeous right now. It takes so much patience to be in a relationship geeez.

I think i've reached a point in my life that i dont want to deal with all the extras of the dating world. i find it safer to be by myself to work on me right now and i can truly say im ok.

Does anyone feel like this?

Just getting it off my chest

I love single life- not for the same reasons though. I still argue (LOL) and still want to look 'extra extra gorgeous' :) maybe even more so. But I hear you. There are ads/disads for each...

I love single life because I just love my life.

lol no i do like being gorgeous but you go all and i mean all out when you are with someone but i feel peaceful but bored lol its not much i can do when i have a 5yrs old and an about to be 3yrs old stinker.

the thing is i think i pick the wrong guys at times so i get glad when im out of the loop. i promise myself to be single for at least a year or 2 no dating just doing me but i do feel good

As this point in my life, I'm enjoying being single. I don't have any responsibilities except for my own. It's nice being able to do as I please without answering to anyone.

ME!
:look:
Eventhough I have a crush
on a certain someone,
I'm loving it.
It feels good.
Especially, to flirt with random sexy
guys at parties..:lick:

Who is loving single life? I am liking single life right now because i dont have to argue, explain anything and kill myself to look extra extra gorgeous right now. It takes so much patience to be in a relationship geeez.

I think i've reached a point in my life that i dont want to deal with all the extras of the dating world. i find it safer to be by myself to work on me right now and i can truly say im ok.

Does anyone feel like this?

Just getting it off my chest

i used to feel like that. and now i'm completely over it and would like to meet some potential dates. not looking for a relationship tomorrow but it would be nice to have some other people in my life besides a bunch of vaginas.

i used to feel like that. and now i'm completely over it and would like to meet some potential dates. not looking for a relationship tomorrow but it would be nice to have some other people in my life besides a bunch of vaginas.

I know how you feel. While, I definitiely know there are advantages to being single, and I'm utilizing them, I don't even see a potential guy I could be interested in.

LOL at being around vaginas see i dont have this problem because 98% of my friends are males so no vaginas i listen to them talk their crap and it makes me sick to my stomach but it also teaches me what to look for and what not to hence my singledom(i know not a word but it is now)

its good feeling free but it does get lonely im not going to lie but i guess i feel this way because my kids keeps me occupied

LOL at being around vaginas see i dont have this problem because 98% of my friends are males so no vaginas i listen to them talk their crap and it makes me sick to my stomach but it also teaches me what to look for and what not to hence my singledom(i know not a word but it is now)

its good feeling free but it does get lonely im not going to lie but i guess i feel this way because my kids keeps me occupied

see, i don't even have a CRUSH! it's lame. the last guy who flirted with me was a New Kid on the Block and he proly gets paid to act cheeky so that ish don't count! i have NO men in my life b/c i went to all girls catholic high school. and then gay ol' fashion design school. and then went to work for the gay ol' fashion industry. VAGINAS EVERYWHERE!

i hate it. i think if i had regular guy friends, i wouldn't be so pissed off at my position in the world.

and i don't have a pet. so i don't have anything or anyone to occupy my time besides my vagina job and my vagina friends.

see, i don't even have a CRUSH! it's lame. the last guy who flirted with me was a New Kid on the Block and he proly gets paid to act cheeky so that ish don't count! i have NO men in my life b/c i went to all girls catholic high school. and then gay ol' fashion design school. and then went to work for the gay ol' fashion industry. VAGINAS EVERYWHERE!

i hate it. i think if i had regular guy friends, i wouldn't be so pissed off at my position in the world.

and i don't have a pet. so i don't have anything or anyone to occupy my time besides my vagina job and my vagina friends.

:lachen:

If it makes you feel any better, I have a penis job and lots of penis friends, but my co-workers are all fat old disgusting dudes and there are no prospects among this crew!

Vagina job - that is a deal breaker. That's one reason why I am not a teacher to this DAY!!!

yeeeeah... def not a teacher. but i have like, very few options in my field, IMO.... unless I could be like, a men's underwear designer or like a a personal shopper for a basketball team or.... oh i have no idea. there are no straight men in my world. and i suck at everything else. not a numbers girl. not a doctor or lawyer.... not a sales person.... boo.

Back