Being Made Fun Of For Product Junkism

Your natural hair is beautiful and it cannot take 450. It's obvious. That type of hair gets heat damage easily. Secondly, they are just jealous like the dummies in grade school who never asserted themselves. You are going beyond beauty school instruction and owning your career. Be very careful with your products and don't leave them unattended. They might end up missing.

Your natural hair is beautiful and it cannot take 450. It's obvious. That type of hair gets heat damage easily. Secondly, they are just jealous like the dummies in grade school who never asserted themselves. You are going beyond beauty school instruction and owning your career. Be very careful with your products and don't leave them unattended. They might end up missing.

This is true. the most annoying one of all asked me to give her something since I got stuff for free. The mother flipping gall. She really tried it, but I denied it LOL

This is true. the most annoying one of all asked me to give her something since I got stuff for free. The mother flipping gall. She really tried it, but I denied it LOL

Speaking of product testing, what do you think of BBD Stretch Creme? Have you tried or heard of this product?

Speaking of product testing, what do you think of BBD Stretch Creme? Have you tried or heard of this product?

Omg yes! This takes me back! This along with the glass used to be very popular. I didn't have a job back then and they are expensive. I might revisit these products.....

I think I' m going to bite the bullet and get a few of them. The results on all those videos are in real time and great.

Oh man! I just realized I meant to post that in the Random Thoughts thread and another post in here! Ugh lol-- but yeah @Napp i would definitely call myself the erstwhile product junkie in my social circle, though not so much now that I've found my regimens. Like everyone said, for some hair is a chore or a cash cow, and for others it's a hobby, passion or even love. And your clients will definitely be able to tell what hair means to you. That will definitely work in your favor.

Back