Moisturizing requires globs of product

divachyk
Thank You For The Response. I Did Read Your Blog But I Am Still Very Confused (So Much Information Out There:spinning:).
I Am Looking For Products I Will Be Able To Find At Wal-Mart Or A Beauty Supply Store.

RarityFluttershy - what are you confused on? This may not hold true for some but for me, using higher quality prods made a difference. I spent more money chasing down cheapie prods, trying to find what works. Buying higher quality is/was cheaper in the longer because my trial/error period minimized.

@Bulbin, & @ Dyvachyk

have you noticed that the CON Argan Shampoo with the new labelling with the big yellw label that says "Sulfate free" does NOT work the same as the original product?? i found it is tangling my hair more than the other one...i'm so upset. used to looooovee CON Argan shampoo...the best id ever used. you can post or pm me...thanks.

You could try spritzing your hair with water then following up with a small amount of your moisturizing product on each section.

When my hair feel like that either I used to much product, time to wash my hair, or using the wrong type of product for my hair.

Sometimes I wet my hair with water or Wen spritz then add my moisturizer.

Last edited:
Back