Because I Love Anything Free...

I just saw that CurlsCoilsandKinks.com is offering a giveaway on the brand Enso Naturals I raved about yesterday, she is giving away the Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding I wanted to try with a Olive & Honey Hair Butter, just had to share because I got some PM's asking if I ordered the pudding yet, I'm going to enter the contest first then order if I don't win Friday!

Link for contest: http://curlscoilsandkinks.com/?p=4004

twatombl -- I saw your original thread, wanted to seek out the products, but stopped cuz I'm not supposed to buy anymore stuff :perplexed. Then I read about these products Monday, tried to google Tuesday, but couldn't find a thing (wrong spelling) --so thanks for posting. Glad you had a good experience, maybe one day I will too.

Golden75 I know about not spending, I'm on a clear to spend timeframe right now because I was on a break earlier in the year. Of all the products I've tried I'm the most excited about theirs, they have so much I want to try and the prices are so good I don't mind. I'm ordering their Moisture Hair Set to get a chance to try a little of everything, I'll be sure to share once I try them out, I'm going to do a twist out when I do.

Last edited:
Back